AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Btw that's how I see colours, I have the same colourblindness as George.
It sucks bc half my friends call me gogy or George.

IM GAY WILBUR GOD DAMNIT

._._._._._._.._._._._.$..$.$.$.$._._._.$..$.$..$.$.$

It's been ten days since Tommy left.

You where really bored, and the day after he left you got up and ran to his empty room.

You started stream and looked really sad, and everyone could tell.

Lelanotfound donated 20$
You okay?

The robot voice read it out loud and it shocked you a little

"Yeah, why?"

Jake.was.not. donated 10$
You look sad!

"Oh, well I'm fine, just getting used to not haveing two British people here you know."

You go past your build of Tommy that's next to the start of the path to your house, you where on the dsmp of course.

You had your cam on, and yes your face wasn't showing but you where slouching, and your head was kept semi down, and sometimes just stop for a second, and that's how they could tell.

They where more observent then you at least.

After this tommy raided you, which lifted your sprits a little.

Tommy would have joined you on the dsmp if he wasn't already on the origins smp.

You finished off the roof to a bigger dog/cat/otherpet house and get off the dsmp, ending the stream.

You went and sulked in the kitchen and Dream came and sat next to you.

"Hey I know you and Tommy are like a thing now, but he lives in the UK, this is going to happen, why don't you go with Ranboo when they meet up?"

"Ranboo and Tubbo and Tommy are meeting up?!?"

"Yup, don't tell anyone, especially Twitter, don't tell them if you go to, okay? They go crazy. Talk about it with Ranboo."

You nod and get up to go to your room so you can DM Ranboo.