we don't need to go to the ER

You hung up and looked at Tommy
"She needs my help lifting things and said you could come help too. :)"

"O....Kay?"

You go over and tell Nick where your going, and to text Tommy bc he still had your phone, he forgot to give it back but that reminded him, so he told you to wait, and he ran around to get it and give it back.

"Thanks Nick"

"Yup, stay safe please just tell us if you leave like this time"

"Alright jeez 🙄" you say jokeingly, and drag tommy out with you to meet her at the park.

"Hey!"

"Hey!!! Lizzy!!"

You both hug, tommy looks at Liz, very jealous.

"I can't believe you're actually friends with so many popular YouTubers, that's so fucking pog."

"Sjwjdbjwnsnsn thanks"

"Anyways that's my car, you know my house isn't to far. Hello Tommy!"

"Hello." Tommy said back in a very monotone voice.

You all get in her car, and she starts talking about a girl she's interested in.

"She's so pretty its so hard to not just kiss her I sware I just wanna kiss her, how bout you actually, I haven't heard anything from you yet!"

"Oh-"

"Like any boys~?"

"Liz... Shut it"

Tommy leans his head forward from the back seat

"Well?" He asks.

"Leave me alone guys" you say as you push his head back, not noticing that look he gave you.

Liz just laughs at your oblivious ass.

"What?"

"Well, I'm sure a lot of boys like you."

Tommy starts to warm up to Liz a bit, as you guys help her build a dog house for her new puppy.