80 chapters Pog?

you went to go eat with dream, asking him a question.

"so- is the Bill effecting Drista at all?" you still called her the nickname despite knowing her name.

"well, I don't know. I know one of her friends is ltgbq but I don't know if she is, so It could be."

"I fucking hate people sometimes. why can't we all just get along?"

"yeah." he sighed.

but then he perked up, "Anyways! let's talk about good things! when will you move in with Tommy and Ranboo-? also, Billzo is bugging me with a meetup with you, I'm assuming he's texting you too-?"

"pfft, yeah he is. and uh, hopefully soon."

Dream nodded, "I'm assuming you leave him on read a lot?"

you laugh, "how do you knowwww-?"

you both laughs  before you get up and put you plate in the sink, wash it and put it in the drain rack or whatever it's called.

you smile and wave at dream and walk to your room before getting on your computer, very hesitant to join your new online classes.

"damnit.." you mutter hatefully under your breath.

you then get a call from Billzo, and instead of denying it this time, you decide to pick it up as an exuse for not attending school.

"HOLY SHIT- I literally told you he'd pick up."

"I only picked up the phone to get out of school work, hold on while I email my teacher that I'm busy with 'work'"

he sighed, "dude Aimsy is here you can't say that"

"to late."

"damnit"

you heard Aimsy laugh from Billzo's computer, they where probably ina discord call.

"Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeee stream Minecraft with me Mr ranboo and Tommy's boyfriend."

"Bill I will hang up on you."

"NO WAIT Y/N I'M SORRY"

"no you're not, now add me to a dm with you and Aimsy so I can hear her properly and not through your computer"

he sighed and did just that.