ok but no way Tommy can't be 17 yet-

WOOOOOOOHOHO COUGHT IN A BAD ROMANCE~ sorry I'm singing rn lol
It's about to be tomorrow for me it's already almost midnight my dudes.

"Sir I'm sorry but like, boys shopping in a gir-"

"BOYS??! EXCUSE ME "MISS" BUT WE ARE MEN AND WE WANT DRESSES SO YOU LET US BUY THEM" you yelled slamming your hand hard onto the cashier check out table, getting a lot of attention.

She starts nodding and cheaking out your stuff for you both. Tommy was very shocked after you yelled at her like that.

He Wondered why you reacted so harshly and reminded himself to ask later.

You wandered into another store with minecraft merch and obviously got matching diamond helmets.

You left and looked at the food places but Tommy dragged you to a place you could get matching rings/bracelets/necklaces/ect.

"I just want to eat unhealthilyyyyyy" you groned before realizing where you where

"What?" You asked when you did realize

"I uh want matching bracelets, nothing big, just simple, like a little heart or star but it's something that makes us match you know?I'm probably not going to ever have it on but I just, argh I JDUT wanna match ok." Tommy replayed, a little flushed.

You guys got matching bracelets, that had your initials on them, Tommy hot the one with yours, and you got the one with his.

After that wilbur called you guys worried because eit had already somehow been a whole hour and they didn't see you guys once while you guys had gone shopping.

You guys meet up at a place to eat and you get super excited because you can't finely eat.

Wilbur spits out some of his drink, "Did you guys actually buy dresses?!?" He yelled "I thought they didn't sell them to Males here?!" Dream added.

You glared at dream and wilbur and kept eating.

"I got a dress that's red and white!" Tommy said sounding very exited  about it.l and smileing wide.

'fuck he's so cute, he really is a lesbian huh' you thought.

"Tommy I never thought you would wear a dress?" Sapnap asked.

"Well this one isn't very girly and it's red and white, my colours. It's got shorts built in under the skirt part too."
Tommy said.

They all nodded understanding, they would wear a dress too if they liked it.

You where just sitting there pissed remembering the fact that the store didn't want to sell boys dresses.

You all started to go home.