STABBY

All three of you got home and sat down to eat, and you kept stabbing your stake like it was her face.

"Woh who do you hate?" Tubbo asked

"Isn't - it- obviously- her-" you paused between stabs

"You should eat that btw, it's really good, Tubbos mum is a great cook"

You huff at Ranboo's comment and eat your food, it was genuinely the best stake you ever had, sorry mum, sorry Dream-

This time Tubbo tried to tell terrible jokes, they weren't as bad as Ranboo's, but they where bad.

You laugh with them for a bit, forgetting about her as they set up stream. They invite you in to join so, you do.

You had a great time with them, but halfway through the stream you went outside and sat on that swing Tubbo has.

You just swing back and forth a lot, trying to ignore what's been happening, trying to ignore the growing feelings for Ranboo, and most of all trying to ignore Tommy's spam texts.

Shut the fuck up Tommy istg

Why is he texting now? Of all times? Why can't people just let you swing and stab alone?!

You see a random animal and throw your knife at it, it hits it and you kill it. It was just a squirrel but, well not it's dead, not a squirrel.

Damnit, that was a joke Ranboo would tell, he's a huge influence now.

You wonder, Tommy was the only one you had really talked to besides Tubbo. Is that your problem? Did you just need to ignore Tommy and find new friends?

You concluded it at that and opened Tommy's dms.

🟥I'm sorry

🟥Please respond

🟥 She's just jealous of you, I'm so so so sorry

🟥 Dude please

🟥Where are you?

those where the old ones, the ones from just now are clearly from her, or tommy was actually on drugs.

🟥 How's things with Ranboo and Tubbo

🟥 Probably great huh

🟥 Yup

🟥 Hope you have a wonderful date with Ranboo

🟥 You're probably soooooo happy

⚰️ Jesus, can I just swing in peice? Ranboo and Tubbo are streaming and I'm outside, and if you payed attention, or actually cared, you would know that.

You go inside, wave at tubbo and Ranboo from the door and go to your room and just lay there stareing at the roof.