ranboo is pretty cool I hope the reader doesn't get mixed feelings

For the past five minutes Ranboo was just telling his stupid jokes, hopeing you  would semi forget the college girl and enjoy the moment.

"And then le-"

"Will you just shut up, your jokes aren't funny"

"Neither are you Bethany" you say mockingly

She just roles her eyes and talks to Tubbo and Tommy, and forces you and Ranboo, the only Americans mind you, in the back, and away.

So of course you and Ranboo just  kept going farther back until you got lost.

"FUCK! I WISH SHE NEVER CAME ALONG! GOG DAMNIT UGHHHH" you yell, getting a little attention.

Ranboo slightly rubs you back trying to comfort you.

"It's okay, I have knifes" ranboo states

"Why does everyone say they are got to harm people that upset me, like I'm not that special or cool"

"So? I don't care your my friend and you matter to me, plus I wasn't going to stab her I was just going to scare her away."

"Ohhhhh, do you have anything I can stab though?"

"Oh yeah definitely, you have to wait tell we get to Tubbos place again though, and I gotta stream once I get there"

"Okay! That's fine"

So you wait as Ranboo calls Tubbo and Tubbo comes running back to pick us up.

(I got a few things to say here: one, I AM SO SORRY COLLAGE GIRL I KNOW YOU'RE ACTUALLY REALLY COOL, and two, I got carsick writing this for you guys, ungrateful shits/j)