hey do u like my weird cheaper names bc I still don't know what to call them.

Bah bah bah I'm on a fucking role today or
Well
It's night now. 9:30pm as I'm writing.
Huuuuh
Ok

  ✨✨✨✨✨✨🎇🎇🎇✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Oh shit the city looks cool from here."
Tommy said once you guys got a good spot to sit.

"Yeah, it is. So am I" you say, in a semi jokeing tone.

"Yeah. You are." Tommy said, he looked up at the stars and back at you and smiled.

" Tommy said, he looked up at the stars and back at you and smiled

(Took me a bit to edit that)

"You know, it feels so weird for me, seeing the night sky at this time is frickin poggers" tommy said.

"Yeah, I'm used to it being dark when I wake up. Oh, I never told you I shifted to your sleep schedule did I?"

"You did? Huh." He looked back at the stars.

You both looked up at the stars, it only felt like a few minutes but when Sapnap called you guys in it had been a whole hour.

"That was nice" Tommy said.

"Yeah" you agreed

It was already 4am, so you both decided to hug and then go to bed.

------------------------------------------------------------

Im bad at this. I am no longer on a role.

Well, I have an idea for the next chapter but ... The transition doesn't work in the same as this one so yeee. Might go to bed for now though, it's 10pm. I will try to update before tomorrow is over though. Gn humans.