pineapple on the bedcob is for lunch tomorning

I got my own story in my recommended lmao

Wait where was I hold on let me Speedrun reading the last chapter. Okay I got it, here you go:

_____

The boat starts to bring you and Tommy back, but the pure silence upsets both of you. You almost get out before you get to shore to (swim/get on the boat)

Tommy grabs your arm.

"I- uh- sorry"

"... What?"

"I'm sorry, just don't- it's hard- i-"

"Tommy- English please"

"I- well- just- stay-?"

You sigh and sit down again next to him as the boat drags you both along.

Tommy kept trying to glance at you while you looked down and played with your thumbs.

"Did we- um-" Tommy starts, and then stops.

"Did we what-" you ask.

"Well, are we broken up?" He asks looking at you, and before you talk he adds "cause, if you like Ranboo uh-"

"I don't know- Ranboo- oh-" you look down and play with your thumbs again.

Then the boat stoped and the bubble hamster ball thing suddenly starts to fall, Tommy pulls himself up, as he knew it was happening, but you just fell into the water, frantically grabbing onto the closest thing near you.

You get pulled up and gasp.

"JESUS-"

"(Y/N) WHAT THE HECK" you hear from one of the men that pulled you up.

You just see fear in Tommy's eyes, and Tubbo just looks at you like "oop"(that bitch)

"I need- to pay attention to what's going on-"

"Are- are you okay? I'm sorry-" Tommy started, before you started to complain about your hair.

"Damnit! It's not fucking poofy anymore it's ruined damnit."

Ranboo burst out laughing and Tommy just sat there, looking at you.

You all got up and got in the boat and went home