when you when you when forget publish chapter

Everyone's gonna wake up and I'm just gonna be like "get ready mommy. I'm sick." With the same vibes as "get up mommy. I just pissed the bed 🕺💃🕺"

--------------------------------------------------------------
The shirt Ranboo gave you was huge on you, (if ur his height or close uh, no you're not.) You put it on and couldn't see your shorts anymore.

You see Tommy at the door, and tubbo standing in the hallway. Tubbo smiling at you with the most "I can't be mad at him" evil smile.

He had clearly invited Tommy earlier to join you guys, mostly because Tommy was his best friend, but also because he wanted to see what happened if you were around both Ranboo and Tommy now that Ranboo and you lightly flirted at supper for the past three nights.

You waved to Tommy so it wouldn't be weird, but left the door to Tubbo to get.

Ranboo ran down, now with a shirt on. He saw Tommy and stoped for a second, but then went back to running at you full speed and nocking you over.

You where terrified, in a good way. You both started laughing.

Tommy saw this and sulked a little. He messed up big time.

Tommy didn't want to upset you by taking you away from Ranboo but Tommy also wanted to hang out with you without you going to Ranboo after a fail of a conversation like the past two times.

Tommy had to get you to spend some time with him without Ranboo, so that's what he was gonna do.

You all started walking around, on your way to the beach aria. You stood next to Ranboo, but after a few minutes Tubbo had started talking to Ranboo dragging him away, and that left you and Tommy.

You just walked next to each other in silence for a while, before Tommy brought up how he was talking to Tubbo about making a vlog where he was in a ball in the water.

You kinda laughed at the idea of Tommy trying to role over to you guys in a ball, like a little hamster, except not little.

Ranboo kept shooting glares at Tommy the whole time, but Tommy wouldn't let you get close to Ranboo. You kept saying you needed to talk to him but Tommy would change the subject.

Tubbo stayed with Ranboo the whole time, slightly giggling at Ranboos glares.