◇ □▪︎□ ◇

(I'm running out of ideas for the pictures)

Tommy also had to defend you, because your Tweet did litraly nothing.

Because of corse toxic stans.

So because of this, you did not upload any thing. Not because it upset you, but because it would upset fans, and hopefully nock them back into their senses.

You kept getting upset dms.

"Fuck this shit it so dramatic 🙄 "
You Tweeted, hopefully people understand that, seems pretty basic.

You get the SMP but don't stream cause you don't realy feal like dealing that rn

You finish your whole aria that you set up, with a huge farm, (not to big though) a great house, and a little house for a pet. You farm a bit, and then go look for a pet.

You bump into tommy say hi in chat and walk off. His chat was pissed to see you playing and not streaming so the kept spaming rude things in his chat.

(More light on Tommy's side tomy pov)

[U/n] Oh Hi

??? Donated 1£
WTF why is he not streaming? Dumb bitch.

"Ey ey ey ! Be nice I don't stream every time I get on eather and everyone else does that too"

Why do I keep getting dono's like that-

"Chat stop its rude, I don't like it."

??? Donated 1£
We don't like that he is not streaming Tommy. Shut it about what you don't like.

At that I just couldn't and abruptly end the stream.

Tommyinnit: Bye im getting off server.

Man this all because someone other then Tubbo is nice to Me?? Whats wrong with some people.