📐 triangle 📐 Palm trees🌴🌴

PLEASE DISCORD I HATE DRAMA WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I PANIC AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOO
Also tubbee ur adorable

3rd pov
------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy woke up to you sitting on his bed looking at your phone.

"Morning Tom." You said

"Tom?!?! Since when do you call me that?!?!"

"Idk I just kinda did" you look at him.

"Anyway get dressed  it's our day to run around town the guys left" you say smile and leave his room.

"What the fuck?"tommy said and then got up and got dressed in some basic clothes.

Then when he gets into the living room you grab his arm and take him out and drag him around town looking at parks to see what was open.

You guys got a few snacks from a store and then went to a park that was open.

"I wanna go into the play place but they won't let me Tommy :("

"Just say your a really tall three year old" he snickerd

"Wait I can do that." You proceeded to go slide and laugh and have fun.

After you and Tommy started walking home only to be greated by some unhappy people.

------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU LEFT WITHOUT TELLING ME!" sapnap was yelling at you in your room

"Im sorry Nick"

"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT THIS IS FLORIDA ITS NOT SFAE HERE! AND YOUR BROUGHT TOMMY WITH YOU!? WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING?!"

"WELL YOU LEFT US ALONE IN A MALL!" You yelled back

"I KNEW WHERE I LEFT YOU THOUGH! THERES A DIFFERENCE!I KNEW I COULD CONTACT YOU! SO MCUH COULD HAVE HAPPENED!YOU CANT BE RECKLESS!"

"JUST GET OUT! ILL TEXT YOU NEXT TIME JEEZ!" You push him out if your room, but not before he takes your pc power cord as a punishment. "Im takeing this for a few days."

Even though you know he is just Caring for you it still upset you, and you sat crying in your bed for a bit.

Someone (tommy) tryed to come in your room but you locked your door.

You called technoblade, he would probably tell you sapnap was right, but not yell at you like sapnap did.