I have an unstable relationship with this book

you had to go back to America and where very steadily losing your mind with dream and sapnap.

you called ranboo and Tommy every day even with the huge time separation.

eventually, on the greeeeaaaaaat day of   (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) February 28 2022, a month before you and Tommy and ranboo where supposed to move into a apartment together, some fucking bozo put in place the "Don't say Gay" Bill in Florida, where you lived.

since you where still a Minor, just under sapnaps hands, this could have effected him. he flew to meet george  first though, telling dream to just not let you out of the house.

it. was. boring.

so of course you called Tommy to ask him how the apartment is feeling.

"HELLLLLO HANDSOME"

"SHHHH MY LANDLORD WONT LIKE THE NOISE!"

"HAH L"

"NO REALLY!"

then you heard a werid ringing and he went over to get it.

"oh, yeah- I'm sorry I just called my-" he paused. "boyfriend." he ended.

he then said "mhmm" and "sorry" a few times before going back to his phone that was placed on the counter.

he then whisper yelled, "I told you!!!!"

you just laughed at him.

"did you hear about the thing?" you asked

"what thing-?" Tommy asked in return.

"the bill. the don't say gay Bill."

"oh. I hoped that was a dream."

"yeah, so did I. Clays keeping me in the house and not letting me go out till my flight to you so I don't get in trouble, still being a minor after all."

"jeez. that's horrible." he quickly looked down in guilt.

"it's okay Toms! I'll be there soon and then I cal yell gay and f@g as loud as I want. well, kinda- haha, I don't think your landlord would like that very much"

you both laughed when dream called you into the kitchen because he finished cooking dinner.

"ah, gotta go, Clay finished dinner! I'll talk to you later luv!" you hung up as you saw his stunned and flushed face due to the fact you called him 'Luv'.