®€d çãR

Damn well it's been six days.no update. My arm hurts and I'm in my friends room rn and it's my spring break down the rexpect to much from me rn. Sorry my dudes :p
Update, it's Tommy's birthday I have to update my dudes.

--------------------------------------------------

You had been estatic since Tommy got there, and especially now that it was Tommy's birthday, and you got to go shopping with him. You wanted to buy him something special.

"Well we are here!" Wilby said as you entered the mall.

"Thanks I think we might branch off-" Dream started to say before pushing you and Tommy into a female clothing shop and running off with Wilbur and sapnap.

You had both mutually agreed to buy at least something or it would look weird being in there.

Tommy just started blushing and walked over to the dresses and looked at them.
You walked over to him as well takeing interest in some of them.

Tommy found one that was red on top and had a white skirt part and stared at it while you kept looking around.

He didn't want to admit it, but he really wanted that dress.

You picked out a dress that you thought was nice and easy and left Tommy at the dresses to go grab leggings to go with your dress.

You grabbed two pairs of leggings and went back to Tommy because you could tell he just stayed there.

"You have been staring at that dress for a while Tommy, do you want it?" You say, putting your hand on his shoulder scarring him a little.

"AH! woh oh uh... N-No" he said while blushing more then before.

"Dude I'm buying a dress too and I'm also a guy," You look twords the dress he was looking at and say, "plus you would look good in that."

"I would!?" He said, exited like a little child.

"Yeah..." You look at his face and space off thinking about what he would look like in a dress, and start blushing bc that would be adorable.

"Can I get it then?!?! I don't have any money on me right now but I can definitely pay you back la-" you grab his rist and the dress and take him to the cashier

"You don't need to pay me back Tommy."

"Um I'm  sorry but I don't take men at a cheakout here, this is a girl's store" you hear the cashier say.

You look at her for a second

"Your fucking kidding me right now."

"No get out of here pervs" she said to you both.

"Oh you take that back right now." You say trying to remain calm.