hi im gay" - author

Magic. I said it would be better then that Tommy drawing. I'll make a good tommy later. Also of you want me to draw smth just ask ill tag you and draw it :)

Tommy wanted to spend more time with you, but didn't want it to be obvious he liked you, and wilbur didn't know how to help, and tubbo was hanging out with ranboo. (Author slowly walks away and crys)

The fans in the comments of the video had noticed Tommy's little flirts, chat probably did too, it was just harder to see.

There was a top comment pointing out Tommy's worst flirting. Tommy had to hold back all he could to not reply, because he would be admiting he liked you.

You had also noticed some flirting, and that gave you hope that he liked you too, because you had grown to have a crush on him.

🟥 Hey do you wanna play bedwars or skywars? Not a stream or anything though

⚰️Yes anytime!! Well unless I'm sleeping 😅

🟥 Awesome!

Tommyinnit Started a call

"Hello."

"Hi Tommy! So one person per team or are we going to team up every time?"

You guys play that for a while, and it's really fun, especially since you guys picked  teams and you didn't die first thing every game.

Right before you trued to get off though tommy told you to wait a second

"I am, uh, coming to America,. With wilbur, and uh,we where gunna plan it out with sapnap and dream, so I'll see you when I'm there, and , yeah ..."

You didn't know what to say about this so, you just said ok.

But you where super excited.