I need to stop poping my pointer finger it's starting to hurt

You wake up, and walk downstairs, forgetting about everything yesterday, having your only goal set at getting something to eat.

You smell food from the kitchen so you look at tubbo, who had followed you, both of you nod, and then Race in the kitchen.

Tubbo wins, it is his house after all, he's much more used to it.

You see Ranboo and Tubbos mum both cooking a special breakfast for all of you.

"Oh, hi Ranboo" you say, sitting down.

"Morning Mark!" Tubbo says, calling him by his real name, startling him a bit, before he just laughs at the comment.

(Tubbo called him this once imma just use it)

Ranboo greats you both before continuing to help cook.

Then after a few minutes, they start to serve it up. Tubbos mum kisses Tubbo on the forehead, and walks away.

"So why the special breakfast Ranboo?" You ask.

"Oh!- well, we where going to go hang out at the beach I thought, that's what tubbo said last night." He answers.

"Ohhhhhh you guys share a room I forgot-" you notice.

Tubbo had finished my everything really fast, because he forgot It wasn't a competition anymore, so you and Ranboo look at each other, smirk, and then Race eating your food.

You win this time, Ranboo laughed with food in his mouth, causing some of it to get everywhere. You all laugh at this, but also clean it up cause it's kinda gross lol.

You go to your room to get stuff to swim. But this time it's harder, you used your last T-shirt that was good for swimming yesterday, and you are too body dysmorphic to feel comfortable shirtless.

You run into Tubbo and ranboos room, but not without nocking, because they where getting dressed. They said come in, and they both where almost ready to go the beach, Ranboo having trouble pick something to wear, also being dysmorphic.

"Uh- sorry to barge on but- I don't have any water friendly shirts left- and I wanted to borrow one-" you say nervously trying not to look at the shirtless Ranboo in front of you.

(Not sexualizing, I just headcannon he has soft skin, it would be nice to lay on and cuddle with :D)

Ranboo turns around and hands you a shirt smiling.

"You can use this one but give it back by the end of the day please :)"

"Okay!" You say and run out, go back to your room, and change.