wilbur is slightly less pog lmao

I still need sleep but eh I have to take care of my family so ill write this chapter 😪 also frog meme

And then wilbur  joined call.

"So how's it going Tommy, ehhh ehhh?"

"Uh wilbur why-" Tommy started

"Anyways flower" you said

"Huh?" They both said

"I was able to tame a flower tommy look"

"How is it-"

"I tamed a block of sand" wilbur said in response, he probably make a cult off of it knowing him.

"Anyways tommy answer me. How's it going with the whole, you know, thing?"

"Wilbur I'm StReaMiNg " Tommy said only halfway in defeat, banging his head and fist against his desk.

Chat of course wanted to know now, so they were spamming "what thing"

"Dont worry chat its kinda personal haha, wilbur just wanted to know"

(This didn't stop chat from asking but it wasn't being spammed)

You also wanted to know, and decided to dm him about it afterwards.

(Hey if my writing is worse after this its bc I lost motivation 😔 I'm watching a movie with my fam)

But, it wasn't afterwards and you where still game, but you wanted to eat something so you said "Tommy protect me" and got up and left

"O-oh" he said, realizing you ment minecraft when he heard you get up.

You took a while, being you. While he was waiting he kinda stood there only attacking mobs every once in a while, since it had only just became night.

 While he was waiting he kinda stood there only attacking mobs every once in a while, since it had only just became night

(Tommy I drew)

Wilbur talked about random stuff with the sand he tamed, while Tommy dozed off thinking about you.

You came back, it had only been 5 minutes but it felt like forever to everyone else.

Wilbur left, and soon Phil join to talk about how crazy will was acting, like always. Once you had all gotten to the nether you tamed a blaze, that made all the other blaze passive, which was a glitch, but very helpful.

Soon you got to the end, after about 5 hours of game time, and you beat the game. Lucky for y I,  the pets helped you fight the dragon, the blaze was nice because it could fly. They all died helping you but it was not to be forgotten.  Rip .