AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

you stream with them, it was fun, but something felt off. maybe it was the florida air maybe it was what you chose to wear, it could have even been something that doesn't matter but iT was Off.  once the streaM ended, you decided to go to the kitchen and get yourself a snack. you couldnt think of much to do, and decided to check your notifications and actually go through it and look at all of them.

-user1254- Screaming Mid

"whats- mid?"

-user4537- totally only got popular because of tommY

"i mean, maybe."

-user 897943- GET OFF RANBOO HE DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU

"kId no one belongs to no one-"

just then dream burstS in, "HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Y/N!!!"

"JESUS CLAY WhAT"

"yoUr mom."

"I SWEAR TO GOD"

"you cant do anything about it though can you" he says mockingly.

"i'll tell my brotheR."

"NO"

"to late, Text sent" you say as you make  a big scene of clicking the send button on discord.

he started fake crying and you just laughed at him and pushed him off your bed. 

"ball sack."

"WHAT-"

"cause balls are weaker then pussys, i cant call you a pussy mate."

dream roles his eyes at your petty comment.

"okay kid but really, we gotta go shopping, un-gayify and lets go." he says in a jokeing tone.

you gasp in an offended tone and put on the most boring outfit when he leaves so you know you wont attract any attention.

onward to the store!