the stream.

Im not sure if I'm posting this today but do know I am working on this chapter right after I finished the last.

Technoblade lol

------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright I'm ready" tommy said after he literally almost pushed you to the floor turning on his music for the stream.

You unplug your headphones to Tommy can hear without having to pass him the headphones.

"HEYYYY CHAT!" tommy yelled

"Tommy oh my god not so loud"

"Why no one else is home" tommy leaked, making chat start spamming more, and saying things about shipping us.

"Tommy I'm here, and I need to not go def please."

Tommy Started to laugh, really loudly...

You told chat Tommy has to go get on his laptop so he will be back in a few,he agrees with you, gets up hugs you and goes to his room.

You continue to blush profusely.

Once tommy joins discord you get on his minecraft server thats literally just a smp(Survival multi-player) but no lore or streams. It's just for fun.

He brings you around showing stream and you, making fun of mostly Tubbo and Wilbur's builds. He kept complaining about how he couldn't get Technoblade or Dream to join

He helps you get the supplies you want for your house and you make a house with him, telling him what to do.

"Why are there 3 bedrooms?" He asked.

"One for me one for you if you visit and a guest." You state

"Oh..." He said, not knowing how to respond to him getting his own room.

Soon you can hear the other three talking, indication that they are home.

You text Nick you and Tommy are streaming, and he takes that as an invite to run in and start screaming.

You can't be mad at him though, you did that to him to get clout in the first place.

"JESUS FUCK" tommy yelled after Nick came in and started yelling,

and not soon after Wilbur walked in all fancy like and said "yeah I am here too."