sleep drink and smoke weed

Homestuck. I got my child to read it and they like you should also read it.

"Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"You're um, holding my hand heh"

"Yeah?" He looks over at you like it was Normal and looks very confused.

"Um I- I don't know haha" you didn't want him to think you're uncomfortable with it because you liked it, but you failed.

"Do you not like it? Should I let go?"

"N-No please don't!"

"You know, you where kinda snappy and mean at first, but your really nice to all of us now, did you get used to us?"

"Y-yeah- I did, what about you? Your not all 'primes women, the queen's right now?"

"Oh yeah, that's mostly my streaming personality, it's part of my real personality too, but it's not all of it, I can be nice and mature too."

"Really? You? Mature?"

He sits up, leans really close to your face like he's going to kiss you, then says

"I am mature, I'm a big man."

Pulls away, and then you both start laughing and lay back down.

You both hold hands again, smelling the freshly rained on ground from the morning.

"Hey look it's Taurus!"

"How do you know all of them?" Tommy asked.

"I don't, I have a poster from when I was six in my room and I just remember the ones I see because I saw the poster before we went outside"

"Oh, that's actually cook, at least your memory is good!"

Buzz buzz bitch

That was your ringtone.
If it's not make it bc
Well buzz buzz bitch.

"Babe💕" was the contact

"Oh shit my ex girlfriend why is she calling me?"

"If she's your ex why is that still her name in your contacts?"

"I'm lazy." You get up and walk a little ways away to take the call.

"Hello?"