#technosupport

The title has nothing to do with the chapter, I just want to spread support, if you don't understand, watch techno's most recent YouTube videos.

Also fun fact this is the 69th chapter 😏

____________________

You get on your bed and pull out your phone, and see that Tommy texted you on Twitter

🟥 Hey, wanted to say goodnight. Sleep well :) <3

You think for a while before sending a text back.

⚰️Thanks Toms. Goodnight.

🟥Seen

You kay back down, put your phone on charge, and go out to Tubbos kitchen to get some water.

You hear someone walking over and grab a butter knife and spin around, putting the butter knife to the man's throat.

"AH- Y/N ITS ME RANBOO" he wisper screams, as TUBBO is already asleep.

"Oh shit sorry" you say putting the knife in the sink and sitting down at the kitchen table with your water.

"It's okay- just terrified that's all"

You laugh and he laughs too, before awkward silence erupts from what seems like no where.

He blushs a little, thinking about the kiss you gave him. He wanted to confront you and ask about it, wether it was platonic or romantic, but he was to scared to.

He just sat in the dark with you, while you drank water. And he rubbed his cheek, gaining a feeling of warmth in his face.

He takes a deep breath and looks at you.

"That kiss at the river, was it platonic?"
He asked you.

"Oh, uh, idk- did it cross any boundaries?" You say, quickly avoiding actually giving an answer

"Not at all it was nice, I liked it, made me feel warm" he smiles up at you.

"That's good, tell me if I do things that cross your boundaries in the future for sure tho, don't wanna make you uncomfortable" you respond.

"But, was it platonic or romantic?" He brings up again.

"... Pla-plamantic-..." You respond, stuttering.

He just looks at you confused.

"Very strong platonic. Yeah-"

He nods, you finish your water, put the cup by the sink, and run up to your room in the dark, a blushing confused gay mess.