why do i do this to myself i need to sleep help me please

Give me a way to not fucking die of sleep deprivation like no real my poor head rn

🟥[Y/N] GET ON RN I FORGOT TO TELL YOU WHEN I STARTED STREAM

⚰calm down tommy I got your stream notification I was already loading in

🟥OH THATS PERFECT BUT WHY DO YOU HAVE NOTIFICATIONS ON FOR STREAMS YOUR ALMOST ALWAYS IN

⚰stop with the capitalism lmao and bc when I'm not in then I wanna watch them duh

*insert smart transition here,*

"Chat [u/n] says the full word capitalism  when texting. I don't even know what that word is" Tommy's says, only half joking.

"Maybe you should find out what that is then Tommy" you say

" wait you joined call already uh"

"Yeah did you not hear the discord pig bc chat sure did lol"

"Sh-shut up let's just start the video"

Tommy starts up and talks to chat for a bit, because he decided to live this video. Then he tells everyone the mod.

"In this mod there are basically just a bunch more pets, but once you have one they are there for good unless they die. "

" ahHhHhHH DoGg " you say, and tame it with this thing you spawned in with, that seems like a way to tame everything.

"Well, thats your problem now " he says, wilbur is somehow already gone, doing something. Mumbling in vc. Phil had already gotten a bird and gone mineing.

You and Tommy look at each other, look at the same tree and start fucking fighting over it like chil- never mind you are children./j

Once you guys got some wood and tools you both run off to see who can find a village first and lightly insulting the other.

"At least I can pronounce the letter 't' properly" you say.

"Well at least I don't have to worry about voting ever"

At this point your brother (remember him?) Had walked into your room and scared the living hell out of you.

"BAH!"

"*high pitched screach*"

You fell over and all Tommy could tell is you fuckign died or something.

"[U/n] are you ok?" He asked.

"Mmmph" is all you could say back bc nick was crushing you now for no reason other then to mess with you.

Tommy stopped what he was doing and sat still patient for whatever was going on to stop so the race was fair. Even though he wouldn't ever do this for anyone else.

Chat at this point had gathered what he was doing and started spamming gayinnit and simp in chat, some of them getting semi muted for spamming.

Once you where back up sapnap said hi to Tommy's chat and left.

"So what happened?"

"OH he does this all the time haha he just came in and tackled me, its basically a way for him to get back at me for scarring him a bunch."

" ha imagine being scared by- AHHHhh- that's, your in a zombie skin. Why- WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY PETS?"

"small price to pay for all the floof"

"This is a block game where is floof?"

"Uh"

"Yeah"

And then Wilbur joined call.