straight up, I make this as I go-

Like dude I had an idea at first and it's just like gone I don't know what the idea was anymore, I didn't think anyone would read this- now it's just I kids have to update, and now updating is normal- and I'm scared when the story is finished- what will I do?!?!
I kinda have the idea of just makeing a lot of x male reader s bc there aren't many, does that sound good?
I'm gunna miss this book
Just a few more chapters.
👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄👁️👄👁️
Be scared mortal

You just sat there with Tommy for a minute, and then he got up, "sorry for jumping on you hah-"

"Oh it's fine tommy"

"This is amazing- I'm so impressed-"

"Well Fundy helped too-"

"But it was your idea, you wanted to make it for me, right?"

"Well yeah heh-"

"Thank you, so much- you combined my two favorite things- well- actually 2nd and 3rd favorite things."

"What's the first?"

"Women"

"Pfft-"

You both burst out laughing, it hurt a little, but it was funny.
"I'm jokeing, your my favorite thing"

You dramatically gasp
"I'm not a thing 🙄✋" you jokeingly say,
Then it hits you.

"Wait-"

"Wait what?"

"I'm- I'm your favorite thing?!"

"Well yeah of course"

Tommy says, like it's obvious.

"Well- uh"

You start to profusely blush, because even if he didn't say he liked you, he did say that you where his favorite thing out of anything he could pick.

"Out of everything? Me? You pick me?"

Tommy had to take a deep breath and look at you and then he finally said it, it was supposed to be your confession, but it was his.

"Well, yes, because I love you." He started to also blush as well and looked down, he didn't want to be rejected, he was very very scared, but luckily for you both,

"Wait holy shit you do?! This was- I was- this - I was supposed to confess here wh-"

Tommy looked at you and smiled
"Wait- so you like me too?!"

"Well, yeah dumbass it's pretty obvious"

"I made it obvious I liked you too"

"Well..."

You guys just looked at each other for a minute, in cold silence, and then you both couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing.

"Wait am I gay now?"

"Tommy you have been gay the whole time you've liked me"

"Oh- pfff"

"Yeah lol"

Tommy opens his arms for a hug again, and then you both talk about whether or not you should be in a relationship, because he's going back to Britain tommorow.

"What if I kidnapped you, then you don't have to go back"
You joked.

"What if I kidnapped you, so you came with me?"

"But sapnap? I can't leave my brother"

"I can't leave wilbur"

"This is gunna be harder then I thought"

"Yeah...."

You both thought for a minute, before you spoke up.

"What if we asked wilbur and Sapnap for ideas?"

"If wilbur finds out I took this long to confess he'll make fun of me for months"

"Wh- how long have you liked me?!"

"Doesn't matter- sure let's ask" he flusteredly gets up and leads you out the room and into the living room.