the punchline is that there is no punchline

Try and guess what song the lyric is from (the title is the lyric)

Hint: Lemon demon

Bro wtf 200k reads and THE FUNNY NUMBER FOR VOTES?!? ILY ALL/P (except for Karlie_-Jacobs_Crystal_Bee_, /r for you both.)
LIKE HOLY SHIT DAMNNNNN
-------

Tommy decided to crash on the couch for the night. Once you all got home it was a mini party. Ranboo and Tubbo got snacks and you and Tommy picked a movie.

"Hey- I'm not allowed in anyone's room could you go get blankets?" Tommy requested.

"Yeah sure!"

You ran upstairs and to your room and grabbed your millions of fluffy blankets, and a Blanket you stole from Ranboo.

You go downstairs as you start to hear yelling, and watch from the railing.

"TOMMY I SWARE TO GOD SHUT UP!"

"WELL FUCK YOU, OKAY- I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WISPERED TO TUBBO 'you better sit between us or I'll do something terrible' YOU ARSEHOLE"

"AT LEAST I DIDN'T CHEAT"

"..."

Silence.

You walk down and over to them, throwing the blankets over their faces and Tubbo and you bursting out laughing.

Tommy got up and walked away.

"Oh hey wait Toms come back-" you say as you follow him.

Ranboo grabs your arm.

"I'm not, stoping you but um, can you tell him I said sorry? I- I feel really bad now."

"You technically didn't do anything wrong. Don't feel bad. You've both been at each other's throats for a while, it was bound to happen." And you walk away, Tubbo still laughing at them both.

You walk into the kitchen behind Tommy.

"Toms?"

"What?" He snaps.

"Hey you alright?"

"No! No I'm not. He's fucking right- I wish he wasn't but he's right, I cheated on you, I'm a terrible person, Awe God damnit now I'm playing the victim card- fucking-"

"Hey, dude, you're not playing the victim card. You're upset too. Everything is fine. Everything seems to be fine. Ranboo told me to say he's sorry. He didn't mean to snap at you. Do you want to go back and watch the movie?"

"I don't know. God I'm so jealous if him-"

"Could you tell me why? He's just my friend, and we never broke up Toms."

"He's so much better to you- he's- he comforts you and he clearly likes you."

"Wait till he finds out about my obsession with dead animals."

"Pffft- that won't change anything-"

"We'll never know for sure."

"True I guess-"

"Let's go back Tommy."

"Alright fine ig."