what am I going to do now?

Well, I have a small plan.

What am I gonna do now that the Tommy fic is finished?

I'll write and finish the Techno book, delete the Wilbur books and write the new idea I had, and then after that, it surely would have been a while, and I can just rewrite it to see how different it ends up being!

I'm probably way more upset about the ending of this book then you readers are, but, it was my escape from a lot of things.

I'm sad it's over, felt like a whole ass era.

I went through three whole friend groups while writing it.

The book helped me and some of my lower points, I don't know how to deal with it being over.

It was my main comfort after my mum started the devorce process with my 4bus3r.

It was how I felt with the fact so much new stuff had been opened up to me, it was my safe space, a world I could escape to so I didn't have to live in this one.

I might right more in another book, I might just rewrite it, I'm not sure. All I know is that I will be sad about it for a long time.

I cried when I hit "Publish" on the last chapter, I cried a lot. It feels like losing a loved one. It hurt as much as when my cat died. My cat was my Covid friend, I cared about my cat so much, and I felt the same way about a stupid fanfiction.

I love all of you so much, thank you for making my book so successful, it gave me a reason to keep writing, a reason to escape from the cruel world.

I will write more fanfiction, but none will ever be like this one. This one had such a big impact, I don't even know how to describe it.

If you kept reading this part even after you realized it was a long authors note, thank you. Thank you so much.

I'm probably emotional because I just got broken up with by two of my three partners, and Because I just read Flowers from 1970, but it still definitely has its own impact.

And well, all I can say here is, goodnight. The discord will be in the comments if you didn't join, and, I'm gunna go cry. I'm going to cry for a good while. Goodnight everyone.

Extra words so it's got 420 words. E e e.