E̶N̶T̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶w̶e̶d̶I̶s̶H̶ ̶F̶o̶n̶T̶

Im missing school again. My mum won't just come home and I keep missing the fucking bus. And I'm not walking a whole gog damn hour to school.

You wake up, completely forgetting the day before, right before being completely jump scared by Tommy.

"JEGUS" you yell, falling out of bed.

"GOOD MORNING N/N"

"I forgot you where here. How long where you standing there?!?!"

"Doesn't matter, time to go eat"

He grabs your arm and pulls you up and out of bed and once your up, even though your still in PJs he drags you out to the dining room.

"It smells really good!" You state.

"Thank you, I made it. Wilbur only helped a little!" Tommy said, with a proud look on his face.

You look over to wilbur and dream, them nodding saying that Tommy, did indeed make the breakfast himself.

"Wow I don't know why but I thought you would be back at cooking. That's amazing Tommy." You look down on the food and see it's your favorite breakfast food, 'how did Tommy know what it was? You had never told him.' Yout thought.

"It's your favorite n/n!" Tommy said smileing at you.

"Why are you so cute?!?. Wait I just said that out loud- shit shit " everyone looks at you for a second of silence. Very loud silence.

And then of course Dream started dieing like he always does, sapnap started giggling, Wilbur rolled his eyes and smiled, and Tommy started to say he wasn't cute but it all just came out as gibberish.

"Iejewidi fkenkfne rjnejf ejekdowk fine!?!?!?"

You covers you face and sat down to eat  but kept part of your face covered.

After you finished you thanked Tommy and went back to your room and tweeted

  "God you guys, I am so stupid, I need to think before I speek lol. Also Tommy is a good cook, thought you guys might wanna know."
💬3k🔃27❤️5.4k

Dream came In and asked you if you wanted to go to the 24hr mall near bye for me a while. You agreed, because everyone else was going.you don't like social interaction.