i fucking hate Christmas 🎄

Oh my god no way, me, updating??? Real?? No cap, at 3am??? [It is 11:10 In the morning and I got bored of animating.]

You rock back and forth slightly cold and slightly bored waiting for Tommy, ranboo, and Bill to show up.

It's half an hour past, and they should have all arrived by now. You get impatient and admittedly a little scared so you call ranboo.

You let it ring as long as it can before it goes to voice-mail. You sigh and text him, "you're all safe right?" Before trying Tommy.

After it goes to voice-mail you hang up, and leave him a message too, "Toms it's fucking cold out here, unless your hurt I will be expecting 5$ for my troubles."

You started getting werid looks from people seeing as you had been standing there for 40 minutes. You sit down on a bench nearby after about 5 more minutes to try and stay out of the way.

Someone comes up and politely recognizes you, gets a photo and waves off, it lightened your mood a bit, though anxiety made that feel a lot harder to do then it should have been.

After a while you text Bill too, "hey man, it's been about 45 minutes since everyone was supposed to meet, did something happen? No one else is here, just me."

Two minutes later you get a notification, "Sorry man! I woke up late and just got out of the shower but I should be there in 20, promise.  I don't know about Tommy and Boo tho I'm sorry :["

You sigh at the last note, reply to his message with a thumbs up and then try to call Tommy again.

"Y/N? What's up?" He askes, actually answering this time.

"Dude, it's been 45 minutes, where are you?" You ask, a little agitated but not actually too upset with him.

"Ohhhhhh fuck that's today??? Shit shit shit- I'll be there in um uh- shittt 25 or 30?" He says panicking now.

"Don't panic Toms, I'm fine with waiting. Don't rush yourself, I gotta Call Ranboo now again, he hasn't answered either."

You sigh after you hang up, they usually don't forget about this kind of thing, so why on a cold day like this?

You calm ranboo but still no response. You hope it's just [author here idfk what jts called so if this is the wrong term uh suck my dick] jet lag, and at worst you'll have to go to his hotel room and wake him up yourself.

You scroll through tiktok, seeing peopels reaction to Dreamd face reveal and how cruel a lot of antis where.

"He's literally just an average dude- what?" You kept thinking.

You feel a tap on your shoulder, "Ack-" You move over and look up and notice it's Bill.

"Oh- sorry, Hi Bill."

"Heya Y/n! Mind if I sit down while we wait for the others?" He asks, pointing to next to me.

I nod and then go back to my phone, not trying to be antisocial but also not knowing what to say.

"Soooo-" he starts as you turn your head, "Did you get in contact with the two?" He asks.

"I did with Tommy, not with Ranboo though. I might actually head out to where he said his hotel was and see if I can find him myself." You respond.

"That's good, I'm a little worried hah. Ranboo is not the type to forget about this kind of thing." He says.

You nod and look up. God you hope Toms gets here soon, it is so hard to talk to Bill in person. 

"If anxiety was a person, I would strangle them." You quickly joke to make it seem clear that you aren't being cold on purpose.

Bill lightly laughs before getting a notification and looking at his phone.