anyways

The hate started to die down, much to your surprise
You decide to stream again, after dream and nick ask you to since the drama of toxic stans was calmed.

(I just stopped listening to Wilbur song on repeat to listen to shut up and dance 💃 😳)

(MY BABY SISTER ALMOST FELL DOWN THE STAIRS AND DIED HOLY SHIT anyways back to writeing)

You get on and call dream sap and George on discord

"So hi [u/n] fun new thing, im your dad. Just, just i am your dad." Dream tells you

"Ok cool is that all can I go now?"

"Wha no play minecraft with us"

George adds

" but i"
"no im your dad and I say play minecraft with us"

"Fuuuuurrrick" you correct yourself as Bad joins

"Hi bad hey your dream and sapnaps dad on the smp right"

"OH NO" dream yells

"Well yes? I think.. me and skeppy yeah"

"Dream is my dad and he says I have to play mi-"
*you where muted by the owner of the server*
"So whats up bad?" Sap says to break the silence that happend when Dream muted you.

(Going back to editing this chapter thanks for 3k readers and 12 followers :DDD)
(Also i don't like December Holidays so sorry i don't want to make a special for that)

*time skip*

You got on minecraft, because dream said he'd take you off the smp even when you asked him not to,

Why.

" Ok so have you been everywhere yet?"

"I think so, actually I haven't been to fundys base, or technoblade's house out in the snow. Or your house. Wait do you-"

" I have a house but you don't get to see that"
Technoblade joins rey fast and yells
"HES HOMELESS POORGUY" and leaves Call again.
Dream trys to defend himself immediately but your laughing to hard to hear or care at all.