Why isn't Tweek my age my god I love Tweek so much holy hell

(sorry for not updating! I didn't die of heat stroke! I'm okay! School started fully and I didn't have time, I do once more, am back!)

You woke up and you could hear the rain from outside.

Today was the last day that techno blade was going to be there, so you got up and lazily went to the kitchen and got yourself a bowl of cereal.

(I need to not leave dishes in my room y'all it smells like mold and sour milk)

Tommy still wasn't really used to your sleep schedule and would wake up about 4 hours hours after you did but today you woke up late, and only about 10 minutes later did Tommy come out and also get himself a bowl of cereal.

He both sat there an awkward silence eating a cereal and Siri on each other until Tommy decided to break the silence.

"Sleep well?"

"Yeah, Thanks for asking."

"Yeah... I didn't sleep well"

"Huh? Why?"

"This never happens but I had a nightmare, about my crush."

"What happened?"

"They got hurt because of me..."

"Poor lizzy..."

"Lizzy?"

"Don't you like the queen?"

"The queen- oh yeah-"

"Hey sup kids" Dream said as he walked in.

"Oh hi dream" you said.

Tommy just glared at him.

"Tommy what did I do?"

"We where having a normal conversation" then he mumbled "for once...."

"Oh well I don't care, you guys ate already?" Dream asked.

"Yup we ate dad" you said roleing your eyes.

"Okay well technoblade texted me, he said he'll be here at 10:00 it's 9:13 right now." Dream told you both and walked off.

"You think he expects up to get the door for Techno?" You asked Tommy, who nodded at you mouth full.

You and Tommy ate in silence again while both useing your phone, Tommy snaped you this:

You laugh and look at him and say "spoon hah"

You go back to eating and get up and use the tv to put on big mouth (or whatever u want)

Tommy joins you and laughs at the funny parts, and soon technoblade walks in.

You give him his cookie and then Tommy gets the others out to get theirs.

They all eat them, thank you dream and wilbur, dream complains about haveing a normal cookie and you all laugh.

Then technoblade had to sadly go a few hours later, and you and Tommy decided to go look at the stars again.

You both walk outside and sit down, and then lay down and point out made up constellations.

You point out a few real ones like Cancer, leo, virgo, the big dipper.

Tommy slowly slips his hand over your and holds it, slowly intertwining his fingers with yours.

"Tommy?"