×°G°•a•°E°×

I got that meme from Avo_Likes_Bees, my basically twin :))))

You and Liz walked inside to grab some more bults and you a few more planks, and she confronts you about Tommy.

"I have seen your videos, and seeing you too together in person, are you dating?"

"Huh?!"

"You and Tommy, are you dating?"

"W- no?"

"Why not!? You clearly both like each other!"

"Well... I-I don't know I guess we are both to pussy to confirm anything, or something, I'm scared he probably just likes me as a friend, he clearly likes women and we'll, I'm not a women."

(author note, unless u r, then idk make up another excuse-)

"Just tell him! I can help set something fancy up if you want."

"What! No..."

"HeY WhAtS tAkEInG sO lOnG DoNt MaKe mE dO iT AlL" Tommy jokeing yelled at you two, reminding you that he could hear you if you where to loud, so you got up and started to help him and Liz finish it up.

After you guys finished, you told Tommy to wait in the car, bc you and Liz where going to plan the "date"

(Hey everyone, I realized I didn't out this in! But you have an old phone from about half a year before you started streaming, and that's your Actual "phone" phone, with a number and all, the other one is for discord and other apps, and that's the one that sapnap took, and you still had the phone phone one for "emergencys")