- 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Third person.

"Oh shit-" Haerin gasped and her eyes were bigger than ever.

"What the hell!?" Sunghoon cursed in anger as he tried to wipe off the stain on his jacket, unfortunately, it was no use.

"I-I'm so sorry sir, I didn't know where I was going." The nervous girl bowed a couple of times before looking up to meet his face, and they locked eyes.

She could tell he was mad, while she was embarrassed as heck. Who wouldn't when you just spilled your favorite drink to a stranger?

Haerin can't help to be intimidated because of the way his eyes were glaring at her, his hands turning into a fist. She wouldn't dare to speak up, instead, she only waits for him to shout at her. But despite his scary aura, it was noticeable how the young man has insanely good looks.

Sunghoon continued to stare at the girl with a scowl on his face. She was a few inches shorter than him with dark brown hair and black doe eyes that were staring back at him, her cheeks were tinted red as well. Although, he doesn't know if he should admit that the stranger looks pretty.

He finally looked away and poked his inner cheeks with his tongue. Without uttering a word, he swiftly slipped off his white jacket making Haerin more confused and uneasy. He tossed it on her but Haerin was fast enough to catch it. She glimpsed at the jacket now in her hands and looked back at him, trying to read his face to know what he meant, but his face was expressionless.

"You wash that up, make sure no stain will be seen on it or else." The young man spoke with a stern voice. When Haerin finally processed his words, she tried to protest but stopped as she's out of words.

"Uh- what?" She got to say something but Sunghoon just scoffed.

"I said, wash my jacket and return it to me tomorrow. I'll meet you here again at 2 pm sharp." Sunghoon responded, and left without any other words, leaving Haerin dumbfounded.

"What the hell... just happened?" Haerin mumbled, her eyes still wide and her heartbeat racing. She looked at the jacket she's holding and sighed.

"Great, now you got more problems to handle." She sarcastically rolled her eyes. Just then a janitor came and helped her clean the mess.

She fixed up her things properly this time before going home, making sure she won't bump into someone anymore and cause another problem.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon was kicking random pebbles that would he would see on the pavement on his way home. He knows he shouldn't have given his jacket to a stranger he just met. He didn't even ask her name or number, how would he meet her tomorrow again?

'Let's just hope things will go well, I guess.'

━━━━━━━━━━

Okay hi.