- 𝐓𝐄𝐍

Third person.

Days have passed and to say that everything's been fine was a fact. Haerin just arrived at school, being 20 minutes early. She walked towards the cafeteria first to grab something light to eat, considering it as her breakfast.

Meanwhile, Sunghoon and his friends were going on the same way as Haerin, but he didn't notice her walking past them.

"I just had a good idea, let's go somewhere later after school!" Sunghoon heard Sunoo exclaim.

"Sure, is everyone free?" Heeseung asked, receiving nods at the same time.

"That's great then." Jungwon said and everyone agreed. They all sat down at their usual table as it was too early for their classes to start.

As they were planning on which place to go to, a girl with short blonde hair approached their table, wearing a cheeky smile. The table fell into silence when they noticed her. She was mostly looking at Sunghoon.

"H-hi! I'm sorry I... I want to give this to you- I mean to all of you." She spoke, trying her best to sound normal without stuttering (at least she tried). A small box of macarons that she made by herself was placed down at their table.

"For what?" Heeseung asked her.

"To welcome him here, in our school." She answered.

Again, there was silence. Sunoo and Jungwon were staring at her, silently judging her for giving an awkward atmosphere. Ni-ki grinned, Heeseung wanted to laugh but maintained himself, and Jay cleared his throat. Jake nudged Sunghoon with his elbow, who also didn't know what to do.

"I'll get going. You're welcome." She said.

"Thanks." Sunghoon shortly replied. The girl bowed and walked away as fast as she could, almost tripping on a can of soda on the floor.

When she disappeared, they all looked at each other and started laughing.

"What just happened." Sunoo continued to laugh, looking at Sunghoon who put the box down to the table.

"Park Sunghoon got his first admirer~" Jake teased him. Sunghoon shook his head as he laughed as well.

"She said it's for all of us, not just me." He protested.

"Okay, let's try it." Jay said, opening the box and grabbing one. Surprisingly, it's good.

Ni-ki leaned and grabbed one macaron as well, nodding his head and giving a thumbs up. They each took one and continued their talk.

Behind Jungwon and Heeseung's back, was Haerin passing by, too busy eating something. Sunghoon saw her this time. He smiled watching her exit the cafeteria.

"What are you looking at?" Jake brought back Sunghoon's senses.

"Or who?" Jay interfered, wiggling his eyebrows at his best friend. Sunghoon laughed and shook it off.

"It's nothing and no one." Sunghoon answered them. The two J's shrugged and minded their own business.

━━━━━

"So where are we going again?" Jake asked them.

"The game arcade nearby, Jake." Heeseung responded.

"Excuse me, Nishimura Riki? Could you please bring those books inside our classroom to my office? Thank you." An old teacher called the youngest's name for a favor and left without waiting for Ni-ki's answer.

"Seriously? Out of all my classmates present here?" Ni-ki grunted, making his older brothers cackle at him.

"I can help you if you want." Sunghoon offered. It would be great to get closer to younger.

"Thanks, hyung! Let's go." Ni-ki nodded.

"We'll wait for you guys here, don't take too long." Heeseung said and the two boys walked away.

Once they got into Ni-ki's classroom, they split the books for both of them to carry.

"Is this all?" Sunghoon asked him.

"Yep." The younger answered. The pair walked out of the classroom now with books in their arms.

"Aish, my shoelace got untied." Ni-ki stopped him from walking.

"Stop and fix it first." Sunghoon stated.
bringing the books down to the floor, Ni-ki did the same.

While Ni-ki was too focused on tying his shoelace, Sunghoon spotted the particular girl again, leaning on the lockers as she put on her earphones.

'Isn't that Haerin?' Sunghoon thought. Her hair was tied up to a high ponytail with butterfly clips, and he won't deny that she looks cute with it.

Haerin was grabbing her stuff from her locker, all set to go home and take a nap. She leaned on her locker with her back and put on her earphones when she noticed someone was looking at her, and that someone was Sunghoon.

When Sunghoon realized she caught him staring at her, he immediately looked away, eyes diverting down to Ni-ki instead. Haerin laughed slightly and looked down to the boy next to him, he wasn't quite familiar to Haerin, but she assumes he's somehow younger.

"I'm done, let's get going." Ni-ki stood up and carried back the books. Sunghoon did the same and both of them left.

Haerin watch them go before heading to her way.

━━━━━━━━━━

Not For Sale is just- 🦋🦋🦋