- 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Third person.

It was 2 am. Another sleepless night with Sunghoon wide awake figuring out this unusual feeling towards her. Sunghoon doesn't like it, because he can't fall asleep. He's tired, but no matter how hard he closes his eyes, he just can't stop thinking about Haerin. As if he doesn't have any school tomorrow morning.

He shouldn't have pushed the feelings away from the past few days, it just keeps coming back stronger.

Everything about Lim Haerin is mesmerizing. If he would have to choose his favorite from her physical features, he wouldn't think twice about choosing her smile. Since Haerin gets easily captivated by every little thing she finds, it's not that hard to see her smile adoringly.

He kept thinking about what occurred today with Haerin. Sunghoon doesn't remember how he got the bravery to ask her out, but it was worth it.

Recollecting all the thoughts he has about her, he wonders: is he starting to have a crush on her, or was this the feeling he always had towards her all along? What if... it's more than just a crush?

Realization hit him hardest. Sunghoon covered his face with his pillow, a muffled scream coming out of his mouth as it got to his senses that he, Park Sunghoon, had fallen for Lim Haerin for a long time. He was just dumb and oblivious not to see it sooner.

━━━━━

"Hyungs! Heads up who knows how to ice skate." Jungwon barged into the empty classroom where all his friends were currently at. All heads snapped at him as he sat at one of the desks.

"Huh? All of you do?" Jungwon questioned, receiving shaking heads.

"Why, Won?" Heeseung asked.

"There's a figure skating competition between universities that'll happen in December. EN-HIGH is currently looking for a figure skater here in our school or at least, knows how to skate." Jungwon stated.

"Wow, that sounds... interesting?" Sunoo said, his tone of voice saying otherwise.

"I guess you could say that. But anyway, we're still looking for a student who's a figure skater, or at least, knows how." Jungwon looked at his friends, his eyebrow raised a little.

"Sunghoon ice skates. Right, Hoon?" Jay pointed to the boy whose ears perked up upon hearing his name and hissed at the older.

As he was listening to their conversation, Sunghoon sank against his chair behind Heeseung who was sitting at the desk so the eldest was covering him, for Sunghoon not to be noticed by his two friends who know he does skating. Unfortunately, Jay has already found him.

"You do?!" Ni-ki uttered a dramatic, shocking gasp, his eyes widening negligibly  Sunghoon.

"I... do?" Sunghoon's reply came more of a questionable answer.

"The fact that I always see you like an ice prince makes more sense now." Heeseung chuckled as Jay burst out a laugh.

"And you didn't tell us anything about it." Sunoo scoffed.

"It's not much special, is it?" Sunghoon retorted back to the younger.

"Sunghoon hyung, that's great! Would you like to be EN-HIGH's figure skater representative then?" Jungwon asked, but Sunghoon quickly shook his head.