- 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Third person.

Still recovering from the cold of the ice rink, they arrived in a fast-food restaurant. They went straight to the cashier to order first, silently hoping the queue won't take forever because they are starving.

"So, what do you want?" Sunghoon asked as it was their turn, leaning on the counter while looking at Haerin, who was busy gaping at the menu above them.

"One box of pizza and two large fries, we can share that if you like." Haerin answered when made up her decision.

"Sure." Sunghoon replied with a nod.

"Hello! What can I get for you?" A cashier that seems to be their age, asked brightly.

"One Pepperoni pizza and two large fries." Sunghoon said, repeating the orders from Haerin.

"Thirty thousand won in total." The cashier said, informing the total cost.

When Sunghoon was about to get his wallet, Haerin already handed her money to the cashier with a small 'thank you' and side-eyed Sunghoon who had his mouth open.

"Yah! I'm supposed to pay!" Sunghoon called out, earning a little laugh from Haerin.

"Nope, you paid the last time at the coffee shop and now it's my turn to repay you." She said as she sticks her tongue out to him.

"You don't have to." Sunghoon grumbles, while Haerin just shook her head with a smug grin.

They waited quite a while at their table that Sunghoon found, not bearing to wait long enough to have their food. And alas, their orders came.

Haerin got excited and carefully took a slice of pizza, tasting the pizza inside her mouth. Her hand abruptly turned into a small fist, doing a little dance of satisfaction. It's a habit of hers when it comes to the things she enjoys, most likely food. Sunghoon noticed her and laughed, making Haerin stop.

"Are pizzas your favorite?" Sunghoon asked as he started eating as well.

"One of my favorites! Pepperoni flavor's one of the best on pizzas." Haerin beamed.

"Basic." Sunghoon puffed.

"But the best!" Haerin pursued, feigning an offended look.

"Let's play something instead of eating in silence." She said right after.

"Play what?" Sunghoon asked and raised his eyebrow.

"Get to know each other? 20 questions." Haerin suggested with a shrug.

"You want to get to know me?" Sunghoon sneered at the girl.

"Not in the way you're thinking of. Don't people like to get to know other people they're befriending with? We're friends, aren't we?" Haerin soon realized her question, and panic laced upon her face.

'Are we friends now?' Haerin suddenly asked herself.

"Course we are. I thought we were friends since the first time we met!" Sunghoon confirmed, noticing the change of the girl's expression, but she smiled and laughed again after hearing his reply.

"I'm just making sure we don't see each other as strangers." Haerin joked, laughter arousing them two.

"But yes, I'll go first! Hm... when's your birthday?" She started.

"December 8, 2002. You?" Sunghoon answered and returned the question. To his surprise, Haerin started laughing.

'Did I say something funny?' Sunghoon asked himself, giving a concerned look to the girl in front of him as he waited for her to relax.