- 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Third person.

The day of the figure skating competition came and to say that he was nervous was an understatement. His heart has been pounding heavily since the morning and felt like dying (if he was overreacting). The whole school had wished him good luck. His friends have wished him that too since yesterday, but they are still going to watch him, they wouldn't miss seeing Sunghoon ice skate for the world.

Sunghoon just arrived at the skating arena and there's still three hours before the event. He looked around the massive place and saw some ice skaters already on the ice rink. Scared as he knows he'll be competing against them, he watched them anyway doing their routines until he got nudged by his coach, gesturing him to get ready.

Fully wearing his costume, he still had his padded vest coat and gloves. He wears his skates and steps into the rink to warm up, hoping for his shaky legs to at least go away. Sunghoon didn't want any single mistake during his actual performance, so he hoped for his nervousness to go away to prevent any distractions.

About two hours later people were showing up sitting in the row seats. He continued gliding on the corner until he heard a loud yell of his name.

"Park Sunghoon! Over here!"

His face lits up with a smile when he saw all his friends and Haerin waving their hands at him, sending cheerful whistles. He smoothly skated towards them at a quick pace and naturally stopped in front of them. Seeing the boys' mouths drop while gawking at the skating shoes he's wearing made him crack up.

"...That was the coolest thing I've seen you do. What more to your actual performance?" Ni-ki was first to speak, meeting the skater's eyes with amazement.

"You've seen him do this many times?" Sunoo asked the girl beside him.

"Well, seen him ice skate twice." Haerin said, scooting closer to Sunghoon.

"You can do this, Hoon. You got this!" She exclaimed, uttering in a low but bright tone, reassuring him once again.

"Thank you, Haerin. And you guys too, I'm honestly thankful you guys came." Sunghoon said.

"Aw, that's sweet Hoon hyung but we had reminded you every single day that we're all coming to see your performance. You'll win this, mark my words." Jungwon sarcastically chuckled and emphasized his last statement.

"Jungwon can tell the future so..." Jay tittered and wiggled his eyebrows at Sunghoon.

"Uh-huh." Sunghoon raised an eyebrow in doubt.

"Oh! Almost one hour left!" Sunoo alerted the skater.

"Then you guys better get seats before they all get taken." Sunghoon practically shooed them away. They whined, wanting to talk to him a bit more. He would if the coach hadn't called him yet.

They turned their backs to do as he said, sharply looking for available seats, most preferably in the front. Haerin was behind them, following the boys when suddenly she felt a grip on her arm and then, a slight kiss on her forehead. Before she could react, her ice skater boy was already flying away from them. Haerin covered her mouth with her hand to refrain from squealing. She soon ran to catch the others.

"Hyung's too in love with you. Sweet, but offending." Ni-ki feigned a bitter expression but winced when got elbowed by Jake.

"Shush it, child." Jake scolded, taking a glance at the girl who got a huge smile on her face, sitting in the middle of Heeseung and Sunoo.