Plot & Characters

Hi guys! Here i am with another book for all of you AaSan fans 😍❤️
It's a really different concept, so i hope you like it. Sorry I haven't been regular with posting chapters but you know, exams and stuff! I will try to be regular and post whenever i have time for this book. No commitments!

This is the story of Sanket Singhania (Sanket Mehta) and Aashna Shekhawat (Aashna Hegde). It's love at first sight for him but she is already in a relationship! How will their paths cross and how will they fall in love?
This ff is definitely not your typical teen love story rather a love story which grows after marriage.

Also, it will have many or some hindi dialogues too. Mostly English.

Story inspired by Mamta Patnaik writings/serials, initially. Later in the book, inspiration changed to other WattPad FFS <3

Characters:

Sanket Singhania
A billionaire with a mansion called the SS Mansion. He lost his love, the only girl he loved in his past and now he doesn't believe in love until he sees Aashna. He's arrogant but caring and protective of his loved ones. He can do anything for them. He has a husky voice and ofcourse hot looks which attracts many girls. He always wears suits which adds to his gentleman vibes, his handsome being and his hotness. He is pretty straight forward. He fears none.
Also, he has a company called 'The Singhanias" carried forward by him of his father. He is into 'illegal' family business.

Aashna Shekhawat She's a sweet girl with big dreams

Aashna Shekhawat
She's a sweet girl with big dreams. She is a party organiser. She's beautiful and calm. One can sit back and glance at her pretty eyes all day. She has long eyelashes which is the most attractive part of her. She is sweet as well as smart and bold. Aashna gets curious easily and doubts  at arrogant and rich personalities. She has the perfect life until she meets Sanket.

Zaeden SinghHe's the boyfriend of Aashna initially and is not in love with her

Zaeden Singh
He's the boyfriend of Aashna initially and is not in love with her. He is a police officer and wants to catch the people who are into illegal business, well not all but Sanket Singhania. He has a deep rooted hatred for Sanket. Doesn't have a major role later in the book.