My wedding Day

Aaj is Friday! So one more bonus chapter. Kyuki mene bola tha na shaadi Friday ko hogi. Next chapter on Sunday.

Chapter 12

Sanket's Pov

I was walking in my garden and I noticed someone looking at me who was standing at the gate.
I went to see who was it and it was none other than Zaeden.

"So how is it spying on me all day?" I mocked.

"Oh it's a lovely thing to do, you know. Especially when my girlfriend is here." He said sarcastically.

"Interesting very interesting."

"Baat baat par interesting bolne ki aadat ho gayi hai? Or is it a new syndrome?" He mocked.

"Oh c'mon. You know and I know that Aashna is your ex girlfriend."

"Or maybe ex-fiancé." He said. They were going to marry?

"Yes we were going to marry but " he said.

"But you rejected her right." I continued his sentence.

"Right. Kaafi jaankari hai aapko hamare baare mein."

"Ofcourse hogi. Aap meri current fiancé ke ex fiancé jo ho." I smirked. You lost her brother. And I have her.

"What?" He had a shock.

"Yes brother. I'm going to marry her. That too, tomorrow."

"Itna jaldi?"

"Hm."

"Maan gaye uss slut ko ek din breakup Karti hai aur dusre hi din shaadi. Waah waah." He said and I punched him but he stopped me.

"You are a slut mr.zaeden. she isn't. She is the purest soul I have ever met on this earth."

"Jo itna jaldi ek ladke se dusre ladke pe apna interest shift kare usse slut hi kehte hai mr. Sanket Singhania." He said.

"Just get lost from here Zaeden before I pluck your tongue out of your mouth."

"Sure sure why not?" He said and left from there.

"Waise, kal ke liye ready rehna. Tum bhi aur tumhari to-be-bride bhi.." he said and smirked. He is definitely upto something. I called up randhir and told him all about it. He has already kept men to keep an eye on zaeden.

It was evening and all the preparations were done like a robot, super fast. The engagement ceremony was to be done tomorrow morning and the wedding at night. I wasn't much excited for it. It was okay. Not much of a deal for me. I dont like aashna neither does she. It is just going to be a platonic relationship between us.

Aashna's POV

It was morning and today is my wedding day. I am not excited for it neither am I nervous. Just one thing, I'm scared for is Bidaai. I don't want to bid good bye to my parents and this room and this house. I had already packed all the things yesterday night at 4am due to which I was actually really tired today. Why is this happening so fast. I just need these ceremonies and procedures to get over and I need sleep.