Got a New Job

Chapter 2

Sanket's Pov

I realised someone was there listening to all my conversation with my staff.
I went ahead and checked who was there, but there was no one.

"Interesting. Very interesting" i say.

"Kya hua boss?" I heard Randhir call out to me and i turned around to face him and my staff.

"All of you, get out now. And find my file as soon as possible. Mere kaam mein koi deri nahi honi chahiye." I order my staff and they leave.

"Hm toh Randhir, hamare dushmano ko hamari office ka pata bhi chal gaya. Well infact mere cabin ka pata bhi chal gaya hai."

"What boss? Ye kaise ho sakta hai, ham toh apna kaam kitna secretive rakhte hai, koi hamare office tak aa sakta hai lekin aapke cabin tak, impossible, boss" randhir told me.

"Well aesa ho gaya hai Randhir. Now we need to confirm agar wo actually hamara dushman hai ya koi detective hai ya koi aur."

Randhir then told me, "kahi wo police officer toh nahi.."

"Possible. Mujhe uss detective ya jo bhi hai uski saari information chahiye. First off, I want his name and know aur kaunsa naya dushman hai hamara"

" Ha okay boss"

Aashna's POV

Yahan par aa toh gayi hu. But will I be able to grab the job opportunity? Will I be able to convince them to give me this job? Ugh. Such a big stress of my life. I said while staring at the huge building of the SS Company infront of me. I gathered courage and confidence as i went inside to catch the lift.

It had already come and when I stepped inside, I tripped and I was about to fall when someone catched me, I mean saved me from falling.

It was a handsome face with perfect jawline and a muscular face. He had worn a suit, though everyone had worn a suit but it suited him the best. He was rich, I could understand from his personality. And I don't like such people, I hate them because they all are selfish and arrogant. But he was looking hot in that suit though.

I pushed him away from me and the first thing I say is thankyou but he didn't reply. He was lost somewhere or he has an attitude to not even acknowledge or say welcome to people.

I just ignored him and went into the lift, carefully this time. I had a frown on my face as I was with an arrogant person in the lift. I reached the 5th floor and went inside, keeping aside my frown due to that man while gathering confidence and courage.

The office was really huge.
(Check the picture above the title to see)

I asked the first person I met and said,
"Hey, I was called by Mr. Randhir for an interview as a party organiser. Please can you let me know where would I find him?"

"Sure. Come with me." She said and took me to cabin.

" Thankyou" I said and she gave a small smile to me and left.

No one was there in the cabin and I quietly well nervously sat down on the seat near the desk waiting for someone to come. I checked all around me and looked at the beautiful interior of the cabin.

"Senorita tum kahan ho, mujhe mera suit change karna hai jo tumhe mene laane ke liye bheja tha... What? tumhe pata hai na tum meri personal assistant ho and you need to be more responsible aur tum ab tak ghar par ho. You are fired." Someone came in while talking on the call. It was none other than that akdu man who was with me in the lift.

"Tum?" We both said to each other.

"Ya, I am well maybe going to be the next party organiser.. as a representative of this company. But yeh sab me tumhe kyu bata rahi hu, anyways tum kya kaam karte ho yahan aur ye cabin mein kya kar rahe ho?" I questioned

"Me iss cabin mein hu kyuki ye mere assistant ka cabin hai. Randhir ka hai."

"Sach bole rahe ho ya jhut, Mr. Arrogant?" I said as I rolled my eyes.

He just looked at me in anger when someone entered into the cabin.

"Ye kya kar rahi ho? Boss yani Mr. Sanket Singhania iss company ke owner hai." That someone who came in said this, I presume he is Randhir.

"I am sorry, shit, I am so sorry Sir. Mujhe pata nahi tha ki aap iss company ke owner hai."

" It's okay."

" Waise, Randhir sir, so when do I need to give the interview?"

" Interview ki koi zarur nahi hai. Tumhe yeh job milti hai, abhi." Sanket said to me.

" Thankyou" I smiled as if it was the biggest happiness for me in the whole wide world and I left from there.

I re-entered the cabin and asked them," waise sir when do I start my work, and what is my first task?"

"Tomorrow. 8am. Don't be late. Boss hates late-comers." Randhir said.

" Okay. Thankyou."

Sanket's POV

I don't know what I felt but i was just mesmerised by her. When I first saw her in the lift, when she tripped and fell into my arms; I couldn't think of anything else but her. It was a wonderful feeling, a beautiful feeling.

But wait , what am I even thinking about? It's just infatuation, just for one moment. Nothing else. I can't think about her like this, I don't even know her.

"Boss aap kya soch rahe ho?"
"Kuc-kuch nahi. Anyways, ye party organiser ka naam kya hai?"

"Aashna"

" Aashna?" I asked him for the last name

" Aashna Shekhawat."

" tumhe kaise pata chala that she is in need of a job?"
"Boss pehle uska call aaya tha tab mene thukra diya yeh kehkar that we already have a party organiser, but then I called her again to come here and give an interview as I remembered that we have fired the previous one."

" But boss aapne uska interview nahi liya?" Randhir asked me

" Randhir. Do you not know me?... Randhir me ek business man hu, Sanket Singhania hu. Chehra dekh kar, infact aakhon mein dekhkar yeh pata chal jaata hai ki saamne wala kaisa hai aur kis cheez ke liye worthy hai. Bas uski aakhon mein dekhkar pata chal gaya that she was really in need of this job and she's good at it, also looking at her confidence."

" Ha boss right right. Her eyes are much pretty too." He complimented

" Randhir I think you should focus on work now. "

"Yes sir aur ha kal party hai, aapne apna suit ready kar liya?"

" Arey nahi yaar Randhir. I had sent my personal assistant to get my suit as I wanted to change it lekin Senorita as usual time pe nahi thi. And after today morning's incident that she lost the file, I was already angry at her. So I fired her. Need to find another one."

" Fired her? Sir lekin wo aapke liye bohot time se kaam karti aa rahi hai.."

" Randhir again, do you not know me? I hate the people who are not punctual and who don't do their work properly"

------------------------

How was this chapter?

And yes, I have decided that I would have married AaSan soon in the story and then they would start loving each other.

I am sorry to all those people who want unmarried AaSan but the majority voted for Married AaSan..

Also, do you like Sanket's smartness, and his point of view of Aashna!?

Please vote and follow me too.