IMPORTANT

There is something I want to address to you all.

Guys, one request. Please do not leave comments like "We Want AaSan","We want AkTk","We want UnNav"

Just be happy with what you get. If there is a video of Addy and Aashna, so what? They're best friends and I think they are more comfortable with each other than Sanket and Aashna are or maybe they are funnier with each other. Friends can definitely be funny and comfy with each other! It does get toxic for them too especially when Aashna makes videos with some other person, fans start saying ki Sanket ke saath hi video banao. Aesa nahi hota. They are content creators. They have to make videos with many different people. They are friends and that's the reason we are stanning them. Right? Because of their friendship!?

Dekho saare AaSan fans, agar AaSan content chahiye toh have patience. They know that they need to make videos together! We don't need to tell them. Yes ofcourse, if they ask us ki what are our demands, kiske saath videos chahiye.. toh hi bolna ki ye aesi video chahiye with Sanket or whoever.

Last thing, we are just fans. We ship them, I agree. But do not go to that level ki they feel insulted by our comments. And being very honest, ham fans ke vajah se hi Aashna and Sanket aren't making many videos together these days like earlier.

And also, if you all felt bad for Aashna's words, don't be because she's also a human, she got annoyed by insulting comments. Hope you're not the one doing this but if you are, think of other's emotions and please stop it.

Don't ship to that extent, that they have to feel insulted.

Please drop down your views on this.