Sad

Before we start the chapter, I just wanna mention something.

It's a headline.

This guy right here is getting hotter day by day.

JUST

JUST. LOOK. AT. HIM.

Hotness at its peak.

Him in Black + His Hand nerves + His Smirk + His shirt's two buttons open = Sanketians death.
And I'm not even exaggerating this.

❤️🌝😭

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Sanket's POV

I was just going home from office when I saw Aashna, wandering around on the street, well on the footpath. She was sad and looked drunk. What the hell happened with her?

I could see she wasn't in her senses. She saw me taking her up in my arms. I took her to my car made her sit and drove to her house. Surprisingly, her parents gladly allowed me to enter after I told them I found her in this condition on the street. Like? I'm an unknown person for well atleast to their daughter. still allowed me. They know me, my dad and Aashna's dad were really close friends back then and so I had met her dad a couple of times in business meetings or informal meetings.

When I took her to her room, I laid her on the bed and removed her shoes to make her comfortable. I was about to go but she pulled me closer to her by my shirt.

I just smiled, why did I smile though? I tried to take her hand away and place it back on the bed but she was adamant as usual, even in this situation and held onto my shirt.

I decided to stay near her for some time while I caressed her hair and patted her head to make her sleep. I thought she was finally asleep. So I decided to leave quietly. I put my feet quietly, silently on the ground and moved towards the door and I closed it silently after me.