Attacked again?

Chapter 40

Sanket's Pov

Oh god, this lady! She got drunk and I fear she'll be anywhere out of my sight, and she'll be in some or the other trouble.
"It's Vodkaaah.." she says and I widen my eyes in shock.

"You're crazy, I told you no right, not to drink vodka right?" I ask her drunken self. Expecting a reply, I look at her but she just shrugs her shoulders and gives me one of her goofy smiles.

 Expecting a reply, I look at her but she just shrugs her shoulders and gives me one of her goofy smiles

(Sorry I just had to add this gif of goofy smile here..god its too funny😂😂😂)

I just smile at her goofiness, anger cannot surface into me when I'm with her. Whenever we're into an argument, I try my best not to look to her smiling, otherwise I'll give up. I just can't stay mad at her.

I lean ahead leaning into her, placing my lips on her forehead. I leave a gentle kiss there, cupping her face with one of my hands.
"Awwwwwww" she aws me when I kiss her on her forehead, still smiling at me.
"Shut up, and listen to me. Don't go anywhere now, just stay with me, all the time. Okay?"

"Why?" She furrows her eyebrows, pouting her lips making her even more adorable.

"Because if you're not in my sight, you'll just go somewhere, bang your head into something." I say and she chuckles with me.

"I'm not that druunnk, okay? I'm just tipsy. See I can walkkk.." she says and walks pretending to be a model infront of me. She deviates her path, she's totally not in her senses. She nearly falls but my arms protect her from falling. I just show a disappointed face and she pouts again.

"Okay, fine. I ammmm drunnnk, so much." She says extending each word she speaks while trying to keep her eyes open. I make her sit on the couch along with my friends, while sliding on beside her. I have my arm at the back of the couch, as she drapes onto my side and lies her head on my arm.

I had stopped drinking by now, because Aashna was already drunk and it would obviously not be good if I get drunk too. It was like two hours here in this party now, almost midnight and new people were coming in, dancing while the rest just drank or made out, or just had sex upstairs. Gross.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when honey called me. "Sanket, I wanna go to the washroom." She says and I nod in a way of yes. It shouldn't be a problem going to the washroom, the door was just like at the back of this couch.

I lay there for a while, but then something strikes my mind. One usually takes a few minutes in the washroom, she was taking longer. I hope there's nothing wrong. Is the time going too slow, something happened or am I being just too paranoid about her?