Where is Sanket?

THE WAY HE IS LOOKING AT HER, OH GOSH ♥️

Chapter 45

Aashna's POV

It was all happiness around me. I've never felt so good, except the times with Sanket. He makes me feel the best. But today, it was a day to be marked in Aashna's history! Me and the rest did scuba diving today and I'm so fucking excited to tell all about it to Sanket. I missed him all the way but also diverted my attention at the beautiful fishes and corals in the ocean. Never in my life I had imagined to do this, and it's just so worth it.

"Sanket!" I say and hug Sanket from behind. He was standing in our room just beside the bed doing something on his phone. He flinched a little having a surprise that I'm back.

"Today was so much fun, Sanket. You should've come." I say and he turns around to look at me.

"We all did this scuba diving together and oh god, how I loved the fishes, the small small under water animals and the corals, the plants under the sea! Oh god, Sanket. And they've had photographers to click our pictures under water, they have sent it to me on my phone I'll show it to you later. I missed you!" I continue but his facial expression was straight, actually expression less.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I ask concerned.
"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm happy for you, you fulfilled one of your dreams."

"Yeah.." I furrowed my eyebrows at his little sad face. I lean ahead and kiss his cheek.
"Hope you're okay. I Love you."

He doesn't say that he loves me. He just hums and I furrow my eyebrows. "Is there something wrong with me?" I ask.
"What? No." He says while looking everywhere else but me.

"This is weird."
"No it isn't weird." He fake chuckles.
"Fine!" I shrug raising my hands to go and pack my bags.

~

Our journey from Maldives back here was boring as hell. On the plane, Sanket didn't say a word except 'here is the food', 'wakeup we've reached'. That's it. It was getting weird, it was weird. Was it something wrong with me? Did I do something wrong that be isnt talking to me properly now? Is it that he is still upset about Randhir? Or is it because I left for scuba diving without further insisting on him coming with us?

I don't know, and I should talk to him about it. Because, communication is the key to a successful relationship.

We reach home after hours pass by and I sigh, laying on the bed. The workers would unpack all our things so that wasn't a problem or a task to do. Dadi and mom were back home from their native home and home, felt like it. Earlier it used to feel that me and Sanket were the only ones living in this world.

After we returned, Sanket had a shower and all and directly slept. Maybe, he's tired. I also took a shower and went downstairs for munching on something, it was 3 in the afternoon. I grabbed my phone too to do some surfing through social media. Dadi and mom were minding their own business in their rooms while I sat on the dining table to eat cream biscuits and a fruit, yes what a weird combination.

Its been an hour and I am taking a nap on the couch, because it felt inviting. I was interrupted in my sleep when I hear my phone ringing, just a spam call. I also see Sanket leaving to go somewhere.
"Where you going?" I ask in my sleepy voice and half open eyes.
"Work. I'll be back in a while."
I nod and sleep again on the couch.