Let's Cycle

GIF: BEAUTYYYYY

Chapter 38

Sanket's POV

When we were about to leave, I called Aashna by pulling on her arm, she jolted and stopped to meet me.
"I need more of those family talks." I said flirting with her. Her expression instantly changed to a red tomato. She was blushing. "You blush so much, baby." I teased.

She changed her expression again to a straight one, clearing her throat she said, "Firstly, I'm not blushing. Secondly, call your family on facetime if you need 'em."

My mouth dropped and I was speechless. "Okay..." I say. She giggles, yes literally giggles at my reaction and we both go with the rest of the people.

"Now let's Cycle finally, oh how I missed cycling." I say looking at Dev. He agrees with me and gives me a fist bump before starting our respective cycles.

We start at our starting point and cycle our way through. I had a black bike whereas Aashna had a red one. The others also had different coloured cycles. It was a smooth and little bumpy path to the party location. I was leading while the rest of the people were also competing. Rahul came ahead for a while before Aryan led our way. Sometimes even Simran, Preeti or honey.

Now, Dev was leading while we followed, last being Aryan. I was riding just behind Dev when I noticed Aashna behind me, listening to her music and thinking about something. Her hair was left open above which was her red helmet, matching the colour of the cycle. She was wearing tshirt and denim shorts and I wondered if those denims itched her.

I decide to slow down a little, making the others just behind to come ahead of me. I was now riding in the same pace as Aashna to talk with her while driving the bikes.
"Hey, baby." I say, looking at her.
She apparantly didn't listen, her earphones were still blocking my voice from reaching her earbuds. I take a moment to ride my cycle with one hand, the other taking the left side of her earphone off her ear. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows as to asking me that what do I want.
"Talk to me." I say.
"What?" She chuckles.
"Say what'd you wanna talk?" She asks with a smile. Oh god this smile.

"Um. Your favourite music?" Nice question, Sanket. Argh so boring. I face palm myself internally.

"Um, not specific. But currently listening to Zaeden's song called Dooriyan. I like slow, gentle, romantic and beautiful songs. I also like certain beats, it's like first go pe if I like it, I like it. Otherwise, nah." She says while we take a turn on our path.

I hum at her response before replying back, "you're picky, huh?" I ask, definitely pointing towards myself. Oh god I've to stop being narcissistic.

"Uhum, yeah yea definitely." She says and i smirk. It was a long way and we stay silent for a while, before she asks me a question.
"What's your favourite music?"

"Mine are raps, rock and romantic too." She hums in response and we get back to our silence. I still ride alongside her while viewing the beautiful views around us. We're so fortunate to get to see this.

We stopped at a spot when it was evening time, for evening snack break. It was a place With lots of food cooking on the stove, a fridge with juices, cold drinks and water. It also had tandoor cooking, making my mouth water. It also had a rack of dry snacks like lays, Kurkure, other kinds of chips, bhel and other stuff. We parked our bikes near the food stall, at a place where it should be.

It was cold as fuck. The breeze of air making me have shivers, and it was so fucking cold. I looked at Aashna beside me, shivering with cold too. I didn't even have a jacket on to cover her. We all went ahead rubbing our hands to get some sort of warmth.

I decide and wrap one arm around her shoulder, making her look at me. She smiles at me a little, connecting our hands. She intertwines both our hands, giving me enough warmth in my hands. She takes me other hand too and intertwines it with her hand, making me unknowingly smile.

We walk like that for the rest of the way when I see Dev sneaking behind to look at us. Oh god, now he won't stop teasing.
"Woahwoah, look at those love birds." He says smiling widely and everyone chuckle and smile widely at us, oh god. But me and Aash stay in the same position.

Fucking Dev comes to tease me with his wide smile towards us.
"Please teach me how to be so romantic buddy." He says with a hint of joke in his tone.
"Just fucking meet me later Dev, I'll tell you then." I say in a mocking tone.

He laughs and goes ahead to join the rest of the people. Me and Aashna go ahead and she gives me a look of embarrassment and laughter. I look at her with a smile.

All of us reach there and start eating our meals after collecting it on our respective dishes. We then gather around a fire and start eating our food. I definitely don't have energy to cycle anymore.

I take the place beside Aashna as our entire group eats without making a sound, which was definitely shocking. We quickly ate and then, our travel guider came to make an announcement or something.
"Guys! Good news! We have a jeep from here to go to our party location. So get set after eating, no more cycling. Prepare yourself for the party!" He says in his accent.

We all cheer and smile at the announcement. And then, we sit in the jeep to reach the party location.

This was getting tiring. Maybe because of the long cycle ride. Yes exactly why it was getting tiring.

//

A/N

Okay well short chapter but I was demotivated and posted it yes at a delay, but here it is. Btw I literally wrote this chapter in like two hours, dinner break included.

Anyways, vote and comment!

Next chapter