Emery

Gif: my heart ♥️

Chapter 46

Aashna's POV

"How can you do this to me?" I say as tears roll down my cheeks without warning. I'm shocked, horrified, upset, angry and mostly insecure. What made him do this? Is he tired of our relationship? Does he not want me anymore? Why did he do this?

He comes near me ignoring my sentence. Yes, he completely ignored it rather came near my face to kiss me. What?
"What the heck are you doing?" I jerk him away from me looking dead into his eyes.

"Kissing you!? Can't I kiss you now!?" He asks with a pout on his face.
"Are you crazy? I just found you with some random chick in this stupid bar all drunk. And you're asking me if you can kiss me or not?" I yell.

"Lemme hug you atleast. You're here. I missed you." He says with a wide grin plastered on his face. What the hell happened to him?

"No. And let's go home, now." I order and take his arm over mine. I turn back to look at that girl already gone.

I request a cab and we both wait for it until it comes. Sanket leans on me and I try my best to throw him away right now and ask that why did he do that. Did he hookup with her? Did he touch her or kiss her?

I push back my thoughts when the cab arrives and I open the door and sit him inside. I also sit on the backside, telling the cab driver to start driving.

Sanket is still awake, but fully drunk. He prompts things into my ear which does send shivers down my spine but I cringe at it after what he did with that girl in the bar.

"Baby I wanna kiss you. Make you mine." He prompts in my ear and I roll my eyes ignoring him.
"Baby! I wanna kiss you." He raises his voice a little making the cab driver slightly seeing us from the glass.
"Shh."

"You aren't answering." He whispers.
"I wannnnaaaaaa kiss you. Will the driver know if I do that right now?" He asks with raising his eyebrows.
"Shh. Yes he will. Now shut up."
"Fine!" He gives up.

We reach home and I pay the cab driver before taking Sanket leaning on my shoulder. I grab the keys to open the door of our house. I try my best to not make any sort of noise or sound to wake anyone up. I slowly take Sanket with me to our room and he still leans on me making me groan a little in pain of his weight. All his weight on me.

As soon as I close the door behind me of our room, Sanket pins me to the door making me gasp. He keeps his arms still around my waist, my arms on his chest, my back to the door and my front against his.
"What?" I say in annoyance.
"What what? Making love to my lovey dovey wifey." He rhymes the words showing me how drunk he is.
"Right. After having that half naked girl in your arms?"
He ignores my response, again and leans ahead to kiss me. Our lips were inches apart but I push him backwards by putting my fingers on his mouth.

He groans at my action and furrows his eyebrows. "Sleep." I say, actually order.
"With you." He demands.
"I'm not sleeping with you on this bed today. Going on the couch."
"Why!?" He almost shouts.
"I'll tell you tomorrow. Now sleep."
"No! I'm not sleeping without you hugging me." He stomps his foot.

I fake convince him and make him sleep on the bed after removing his shoes, watch and wallet from his pants. He keeps my hand in his while laying down. I sit beside him while he sleeps, keeping my hand with his the whole time. I sit there for a while and hear his slight snoring telling me he has slept.