Spin the bottle

Chapter 28

Aashna's Pov

We were playing truth or dare by the swimming pool. Everyone was there including Sanket, Preeti, Simran, Aryan, Dev, Rahul. Even a new person, he was a guy with brown curly hair and green coloured eyes. He had tattoos all over his left arm and his right arm was left un-inked.  Can't lie, he was hot.

"You?" I asked for an introduction.

"I'm Harry. Harry Oberoi." Huskiness dripped from his voice.

A/n: sorry! I just had to add the name harry in my ff. Lol. Wait and watch for his role.

"Oh hi, I'm Aashna Shekhawat." I said smiling while shaking hands with him.

After some fun conversation, we started playing the dare game with the bottle, inshort spin the bottle game.

The first time it spinned, it went onto Aryan. He seemed like a fun guy. It was my chance to give him a dare. I thought for a dare while sitting on a laid back chair, just beside Harry. I could sense Sanket looking at me from the side but I ignored him.

"Hm I dare you to apply black nail paint." I finally said.

"Ah easy!" He said proudly.

"Ah-ha, got me wrong! Apply black nail paint on your face, in bits and pieces ofcourse, for the rest of the day! And by the way, I decided what to write on your face." I complete my sentence.

"Woah" said harry.

"That's not fair Aash." He said looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Those puppy eyes won't work for me baby!" I said and we all laughed.

"I'll get ya nailpaint." Says Simran. And she gets it within few minutes.

Aryan sat infront of me. "You're doing a very bad thing!" He said chuckling. I chuckled too and I started to write the following words on his forehead.

I'm the dumbest bitch amongst my friends. My friend Aashna is the smartest.

I appreciated myself as I wrote this all over his face. All of us laughed at what I wrote when I showed it to them. I couldn't believe I got close to all of them in such a less time. We all were just laughing and giggling at the silliest things together, forgetting we were all adults now.

The bottle spinned again to point at Preeti then Simran. Preeti was dared to give a lapdance to Simran. Ah the sight, oh my god. Her hips swaying infront of Simran while she was seated timidly on the chair. It was kind of a dare for Simran too, ofcourse. She wasn't awkward but cheered her in the lapdance and it looked as if they both were bi for a sec! The laughs we all shared with each other could be heard from the other side of the resort, I swear.

Simran was dared to do a flip into the swimming pool. She sportingly accepted it despite the non-swimmer she was, since teenage years.

After a few rounds, when each and every person had done a dare except me, our friends decided to give me a dare without the bottle spinning.

"Okay, fine. Gimme the dare!" I said excited to do it.

"Um, give a kiss to Harry." Dev said with a grin eyeing sanket, knowing how jealous his best friend would be.

I didn't reply anything and had my gaze fixed on Sanket.

"You..are doing it?" He paused after he said the word you as if asking me.

"Um" I decided to tease Sanket a bit.

"C'mon it's just gonna be a jawline kiss." Dev grinned like an idiot looking at Sanket. Where did jawline kiss come from? I thought of cheek kiss?

"Don't you think jawline kiss would be a little intimate?" Sanket stood up.
A bit angry. And on the other hand, I could sense Harry hiding his blush? Was that a smirk or a blush?

"Can't we do with a cheek kiss?" He widened his eyes to Dev.

"Fine! Your wish!" Dev gave up. He wasn't pissed though, he understood Sanket.

"Cool I'll do it." I said, clenching his jaws behind me.

I went towards Harry to kiss him and end this awkward tension in the room quickly. I just pecked him on the cheek. I could feel Harry's body tense but I ignored him. I quickly turned my back to him and I say, "let's continue"

We continued playing the game And after a while, we stopped for some snacks. It was awkward during the game as I could feel Sanket's stern eyes on me sometimes, on Harry sometimes. He cant be jealous for a cheek kiss?

I called out for Sanket to talk as we did in the same area by the swimming pool. The rest were gone to eat some snacks down the hall.
"Why are you angry pissed whatever?" I asked folding my hands narrowing my eyes.

"I'm not pissed." He said without looking at me.

"You are. You were jealous angry because I kissed Harry. Right?"

"No." He denied, lied infact.

He was about to go but I pulled him again. " Don't lie to me Sanket. You know I hate lies. You are jealous aren't you? You can't be jealous at such a stupid thing sanket?"

"Yes yes I am. I'm possessive about you. I fear losing you every single second. I don't even know how well our relationship has progressed. I don't know if you trust me, at all. I don't know if this could work out even though I'm trying my best to make it work. I am fucking pissed at Harry because I know you found him hot in the first place. It's okay to find him hot but, I'm just scared to lose you. Well I don't even-even know if I even have you!" He stuttered in the last few words as he flooded me with his feelings. I'm not sure what to answer to this.

"You can't be so possessive about me, Sanket. We are in a relationship called marriage where trust is important. If you don't know if this will work out or not, it means you don't trust in this, in me. You don't trust that I trust you. You don't trust in our relationship, Sanket. Now, even I don't know if THIS will workout." I said finally, in anger.

---

A/n

Sorry for fights🥺🥺

But a lot beautiful scenes are coming up, even intense, in the book! So smile please :)

Next chapter  Sunday Sunday Sunday
(Telling this to myself too to not delayy!)

Sorry for delay in this chappy. 🥺