Business

Chapter 23

Aashna's POV

it was Sunday and me and Sanket both had a day off today. Today, everyone was going to their native home including dadi and mom.

We bid them goodbye and sanket pulled me into his arms immediately.
"Hm so.. we're all alone in this house" he said seductively, in a low husky voice.

"Ya so? Go shower now. I don't spend time with unhygienic people" I teased and pushed him.

I had already freshened up, did my skincare morning routine and already eaten my breakfast with the rest of the family before they left. I didn't know what to do next so I just lay down on the bed surfing through my phone.

I also over thought some things like about mine and Sanket's equation. It was going well but I wanted to know about his business. What a wife I am I don't even know what business does my husband do! I'll ask him about it once he comes out of the shower room.

On the other hand, my family and friends. I don't really have many friends except Sakshi. Others are just hi hello ones. And with sakshi I have long short conversations over text or call, sometimes, when we have too much to pour. My family is also doing fine, mom dad living their retired life and I often call them up to have light conversations.

I was thinking about almost every relation I've ever had well except Zaeden's. I've forgotten him, maybe. And Sanket got out of the shower in his dripping self. He had a towel wrapped around his torso as he dried his hair with another towel. He's a hottie. I swear.

I was just checking him out, which I've done quite a lot times, and sanket caught me as usual.
"Done checking me out? I know I'm hot" he said proudly.

We'll ofcourse he is hot but calling himself hot is a turn off.

"You're not hot." I was just pissed at him calling himself hot.

"I know you called me hot, under your breath when I came out of the bathroom.

"Fine, I did. But do not ever call yourself hot okay? I mean don't be self obsessed. I hate such people"

"Okay okay. Let's eat lunch now?"
"Yep"

We went downstairs to eat lunch after he wore his tshirt and shorts. The lunch was made by the cooks obviously and had left after doing so. The other staff had also left for the day.

We ate and I finally gathered the courage to ask him this, "sanket, um can I ask you something?"

"Sure say" he said while chewing his roti.

"See we've grown a lot from hatred to friendship and now growing towards love. We know each other kind of well now. I was just thinking if you can let me know what exactly business you do?" I ranted.

"Uh hm."

"Mmh?" I asked, not sure what would he say next.

" I'll tell you about it after lunch." He said.

"Cool." I shrugged.

After a while, after eating lunch, i went to the bedroom waiting for Sanket. He came in and I asked to tell me about his business.