Bar

GIF: her kidding to be hurt and his immediate reaction. 🥺♥️

Chapter 47

Aashna's POV

I sit in the washroom, drenched in my night clothes from the shower water pouring on me. I sit leaning on the shower wall, crying my heart out.

"You told me you'll never let me cry. And now you're the reason of my tears." I sob to myself.

I cry and cry, not letting go unless my eyes get sore with tears. I hear a knock on the door occasionally but I lie to Sanket that I'm just showering.

After changing clothes and freshening up after a hot shower, I get out of the bathroom to look at Sanket who was seated on the bed stomping his foot on the ground. His head was held in his hands and I couldn't help but tears started forming in my eyes again. Did he actually cheat on me? Thoughts prevailed in my mind and even looking at him, made me teary eyed.

He turns his head to look at me and I look away to brush off my tears. He stands up coming towards me, "baby."

I walk a step backwards whenever he comes towards me making him stop right infront of me and My back was against wall. "I did trouble you right last night?" He asks.

I fold my hands and look everywhere but him answering, "a lot."
"I'm sorry." He says and I raise my eyebrow at him.
"For what?" Please don't say you did cheat on me. Please please please. I say to myself and tears start collecting.

"For everything. The acting weird whole day, not talking to you, going to a bar.." he pauses before speaking and continues, "emery.." I squint my eyes at him.
"Who's emery?" I look at him dead in the eye.
"That girl.." I stop him by raising a hand.

He actually fucking cheated on me, yes he did. How could he do this to me? Was I not enough? What happened that he did this? Does he not love me?

Rather than asking him all of these questions, I run away. Yes, I run away. My biggest mistake but I seriously cannot confront Sanket right now. He cheated on me and he was apologising for what? For cheating on me?

I can faintly hear Sanket's voice calling out for me again and again but I am too engrossed in my own thoughts.

I am now out of the house and the first place where I go is the place where Sanket was last night, the bar. Why? I don't know. Tears had destroyed my makeup but I don't care about that, the only thing I care about right now is that I wanna get a drink. I want to forget about this fucking stress creeping in my heart. I want to forget and talk calmly with Sanket later.

But why should I even talk to him? He was the one who cheated and apologised. He should be the one craving to talk to me and not me.

I sit on the seat after taking the drink from the bartender. I think, think and think which destroyed me even more.

I take bottle after bottle, pouring them in a glass and drinking them. I sit and relax myself on the couch while getting the drinks on and on.

I then look at a familiar face coming towards me. My vision is blurry because of the alcohol in my body systems. I've drank too much. But when the male figure comes into view, I recognise it's none other than Sanket.
"What are you doing hereee!?" I ask pouting. I'm not even in my senses.

"Getting you home. Why have you drank so much today!?"

"I wanted to. After the wonderful thing what you disclosed to me today." I say with anger in my eyes. I have my glass in my hand and I have a plan to throw it all over Sanket.

"Listen to me." He says holding my forearms.

"I don't want to." I say trying to loosen his grip on my forearms. Argh its too tight.

"Just calm the fuck down and listen to me."

"No I won't! After what you did to me? You think I'll listen to you like a puppet? No I won't listen to you, Mr. sanket Singhania. After you cheated-" I say but am taken aback after what he says.

"Emery is gay."

"What? No you're lying. You're lying because you don't want me to leave you." I insist. What am I even saying? Maybe it's the alcohol.

"I swear, I'm not lying. She's gay and she was in my arms because she's my bar buddy. Whenever I'm angry, sad or whatever, I wanna drink or something I always come to this bar. She accompanies me in drinking, since she works here. Aashna." He says making me step back.

I'm ashamed. I'm ashamed of myself and I feel like all my emotions are heightened because I've drank so much. Just a second ago, I was feeling so much of anger and now, I'm feeling like the stupidest person in the entire world.

"I-i'm sorry. I'm sorry..I-i have to use the washroom." More like I have to cry. I'm sorry, Sanket. I also have to freshen up from my drunk behaviour and become a little sober. I have to talk to him once I freshen up.

I run away from his grasp towards the washroom. Not actually run, but I walk in a rapid pace, making me clash into a woman. It was a familiar face and she looked like she wanted to let something out.

//

Sorry for short chapter!

Thankyou for reading vote and comment!

Another bump in their life, but they survived it and gonna be happy again '?'

Us at Aashna for not trusting our sanku boy 🤧