Lay with me

GIF ⬆️ (first aasan gif😁)

Chapter 35

Sanket's POV

I was sitting there infront of the mind boggling view, sitting beside the mind boggling view, Aashna. She was snuggled into me and I wrapped my arms around her to feel the warmth of her body even more.

This moment was beautiful. I was gaping at the beautiful view infront of me.
"Hey, let's go now?" I asked aashna who was still laying in my arms.

I turned to look at her angelic face and her eyes were shut. She was sleeping. And even in her sleep, she was looking so pretty. Her hair tucked behind her ears and her hands resting on her lap. Her head was on my shoulder and her eyes were shut making me miss the beautiful view it gave me when they were open.

I decided not to wake the beauty from her sleep. I slightly moved her so that I could stand up, still keep my hands on her to keep her stable. I shift my hand to her back and the other at the back of her thighs to carry her to the way to our resort. She's as light as a feather.

When I pick her up, she groans a bit at the sudden change of positions but then again rested her head on my chest. One of her hand snaking around my neck and the other staying on her lap.

I take her downstairs and then to my car which was in the parking area. I open the car door with one hand which was on the back of her thighs and place her on the seat. I lay back the seat so that she can sit-sleep comfortably. I then take the seatbelt and tie it.

I then go to my seat and tie my seatbelt before starting the car. The car was of one of the cars usable by the travellers-touristers. I drive our way back to our resort and notice Aashna shifting in her seat. I turn my head back to look at her rubbing her eyes and stretching her arms.
"You woke up?"
"Yeah.." she says still rubbing her eyes.
"We're just going back to our hotel, you can sleep back there in your bed comfortably when we reach."
"Yeah.. I'm awake anyways." She says shifting in her seat and lays up the car seat.
"We reached.."

We both go to the resort. Aashna comes beside me and I snake an arm around her waist and she snuggles into me more. It was very cold.

I go towards her room with her first, to drop her. She opens the room with the card. When she goes inside, she sits on the bed removing her shoes.
"I'll go then.." I say turning my way back to my room.
"No-" she shouts. I hault and turn around.
"I mean stay here?"
"Who would stay there in my room then?"
"No one." She shrugs.
"Can we- can we shift back? I mean I'll shift back to you-your room?" She stutters a bit indicating her nervousness.
"Yeah we definitely can.." I assure her giving her a little smile.

I go near her and cup her face. I place my lips on her forehead giving a soft kiss there. I then rest my forehead against hers and speak.
"I'll go tell the receptionist, manager whoever about the room change."
"Mmh." She hums in return as a okay.

I turn around before getting the key of Aashna's room and go to the manager who was seated in his cabin. I tell him about the room change and he takes me to the receptionist for the key exchange.

I go back to her room to find her packing her stuff in bags.
"That's not needed honey.. they said they will pack the luggage and also transfer it to our room."
"Okay then." She says and closes the bag.
"We'll go?"
"Yea" I say and she wraps her right hand around my left arm.