The final revelation

Gif: sanket staring right into your soul 😌😩🥰❤️

Chapter 53

Sanket's POV

It was a message of me pointing a gun at a girl who he supposedly calls as 'Richa'. This is completely untrue.

My heart started aching remembering all the memories me and Richa made, and also the fact that she got killed by none other than Zaeden. This was one of the biggest reasons for me to hate him. He always did this, killed or took the precious from me.

Right now, I'm just having a mix of thoughts. Aashna is nowhere to be seen, this picture which is definitely fake is being used against me. I can just hope that Aashna has trusted me and not left me, she needs to communicate with me before doing anything like that!

The call with Zaeden is now cut by him and I'm utterly shocked at how low can this guy fall. He wants to blame all of it on me to snatch Aash away from me!?  He is the one we need to abduct and just imprison till death, yes I hate him that much now.

Dadi and mom were very worried like me but they understood my situation and didn't speak, just hugged me. Just then, there's a knock on the door and I go to open the door hoping it's someone I want there to be.

It's Aashna.

She is in a messy state, hair all strangled, specks on, she's wearing my grey hoodie with black sweat pants. I love this about her, she can look so so pretty in casual clothes like these!

Not the time to talk about that, Sanket.

I immediately wrap my arms around her, holding her tightly to my chest, not wanting to let her go. She squirms a bit in my arms but I hold them tightly around her. She hugs me back until I loosen to face her.
"Where were you? Are you okay?" I ask cupping her face, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah,yeah I'm okay, Sanket." She holds my hands which were cupping her face. I give a peck on her forehead as she closes her eyes. I feel relief wash over me that everything is fine now..

"Stay calm, Sanket." She says and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.
"I am calm."
"Yea, but now, stay calm." She says.

Just then, she calls somebody from outside and I am shocked at the appearance. It's Zaeden with handcuffs while the police enters.
What?

"What? How did all of this happen? Ofcourse I'm happy it did but how are you getting them? Did Zaeden do something to you? Are you okay?" My overthinking self speaks.

"I'm okay, Sanket. Calm down. I'll tell you everything." She says before looking towards dadi and mom too. They hug her and I could feel them relaxing a bit.

"I did nothing to her, love bird." Zaeden fucking mocks.

"Shut up. Now will you tell us why the fuck did you do all of that shit?" Aashna speaks for me.

"Aw, baby you wanna know?"

"Ofcourse, and don't you dare call her baby again." I pin point a finger at him, my eyes filled with fury.

"Okay, okay. Well. Sanket." He steps towards me.

"You remember how you were the good one and I was always the bad one. This was all about wealth and love."