You're so cute

Chapter 51

After one month

Aashna's POV

It has been one month since Randhir and Sanket reunited and the days couldn't have been happier. We've been spending so much time together, the whole family. Zaeden has also been suspiciously quiet these days. But Sanket and Randhir have been working on doing something about him.

I still think and can't believe that Zaeden was my boyfriend in once. I had spent all those two years of my life wasting my time on him.

But I'm also glad that I had this arrange marriage with Sanket, it couldn't have been happier. Touchwood.

Mom and dad are doing fine, dadi and mom are also doing fine, thankfully.
Me and Sanket are having a life of work and love. During the day, we keep texting each other and working, some days are busy as hell and some days aren't and later by the evening, we're finally together.

Sanket is showering right now and I have nothing to do, I had decided to journal all my thoughts so that's what I'm doing.

After finishing, I keep my diary aside and the pen in the stand. I was about to go but I felt a hand creeping on my waist. As soon as I turn around, Sanket pulls me to his chest.

"Sanket, will you stop doing this?" I resist smiling. He has been doing this a lot lately, whenever I leave for somewhere he pulls me to him.

"But you like it." He shrugs. His wet hair was dripping water and I tucked it behind. He is already ready in his suit, making me melt even now. He looks the best in suits, in everything actually.

"I'm taking a day off today." I say.

We were inches apart and he took this opportunity to peck my lips. I kiss him back for a moment and we pull back.

"That's unfair." He says making a puppy face.

"What's unfair?" I make a puppy face too.
"How the fuck will I go to work if I'm going to think about you all day!?" He says and I cannot resist blushing. God.

"Shut up! I've to clean the closet and sort out the clothes and all.." I tell him.

"The workers can do that."
"No, they can't sort out my clothes na.."
"Oh yeah right." He says.
"You had breakfast?" I ask, still in his arms.
"Yeah, you had?"
"Yeah..but I'm hungry. I'll go and munch on something." I take my hands off his chest to keep on his arms hinting to let me go.

But he tightens his grip on my waist and I whimper. "What?" I say.
"Just one more kiss and I'll leave."
He leans in to give me a peck but I keep my hand in between our lips. I stick my tongue out and tease him.

My hand was in between our lips, so he just kissed the palm of my hand.

"Let me go.." I say laughing.
He finally releases his grip on my waist and I spring free. I go downstairs to eat some food. I see dadi and mom cutting vegetables and I greet them.

Soon, Sanket comes downstairs to leave along with Randhir.
"Bye Aashna, dadi, mom." He says and we bid him and Randhir bye too.

~

Throughout the day, I worked and sorted out all my clothes. I had decided to wear Sanket's tshirt since it was so comfortable, along with my own shorts.