Sweet

Chapter 5

Aashna's POV

And someone catched me. Someone saved me, it was someone with a sharp jawline, long hair, tattoed body and sunglasses on his face.

Author: All those who thought its Sanket 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

He saved me and I stood there infront of him. "Thankyou" I said to him.

"Hm." He said and I couldn't understand what he meant.

" Thankyou se kaam nahi chalega." He had a wide smirk on his face.

"Toh.. what can I do for you?" I asked him innocently and gratefully.

"wakt aane par bata dunga." He said and went away from there. But before leaving, he put forward his hand to clasp with my hand.

"Waise I'm Rahul. Rahul Singhania" he said with a smile.

He seemed like a cute, sweet gentleman. So I clasped my hand with his and said, "I'm Aashna. Aashna Shekhawat. The new party organiser of the SS Company!"

"Oh great. Toh mulakat hoti rahegi. I'm Sanket Singhania's younger brother. The partner of Sanket of the SS Company."

" Oh lekin, but why is the company's name SS. It should be RS or something like that right? Aapka Naam bhi toh hona chahiye?" I asked with curiousity.

" Itna sab kuch jaanne ki zarurat tumhe nahi. Aashna. Anyways, you can go do your work." He said, rolled his eyes and left from there.

He wasn't some cute sweet gentleman, he was just like Sanket. Sir. Egoistic. I think the only person kind here is Randhir Sir. Atleast unko ego toh nahi hai. Bas apne kaam mein uljhe rehte hai.

I continued my work and made a list of all the tasks. I tick marked the ones which were already done and made the co workers ready for the ones which were not yet done. Till then, I got a call from Zaeden. No idea why was he calling me so much. I do not want to talk to him. I cut the call leaving a message to him, "Please do not call again. I am busy." And I switched off my phone. There was no need of my phone today I suppose.

Sanket's POV

I was walking from my room to my dadi's room which was on the opposite side and I saw Aashna. She was looking beautiful as usual. Today, first I saw her in my cabin, I stopped her to admire her beauty and I had to make an excuse when she asked me about why I stopped her. Now, she was making a list of I don't know what, but was looking so so pretty. Her dark brown hair falling on her face with her long pretty eyelashes battling with the wind. She had worn a blue kurti today with silver huge earrings and jeans. This is what I like the most about her, beauty in simplicity! But I could also see sadness on her face. She was getting a call from someone and she got angry, a little teary eyed and then just messaged that person something and kept her phone away. I wonder who is that person.

I looked at her in awe. Koi itna khubsurat kaise ho sakta hai?

Author: TK line for AK 😍

I just stared at her while there was a breeze of air which made her hair blow in the wind.

Author: that's a typical hindi serial scene.😂💀